Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~St Claires~ ||Boarding School RP||

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

"That was a bomb. a bloody big one ate that. I am sorry to be rude, but don't they have bombs in china? That was obliviously not a snowball!"

WILLIAM:
I scrambled from the ruins I once called my dorm, that being merely 20 minutes ago. Well, my stuff was merely covered in ashes and debree, but the rest was a huge gaping hole in the castle. I looked up and saw a german plane flying away, a small air balloon floated swift down. It so convienently stopped at my feet I read it, it was in German. I don't know German, But James did.
"Wish I didn't after this" he said, but read the note nethertheless.
"Take That". How very mature.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
"Know what it is and for your information, I may have been born in China but I was easier in Gremany until Hilter came in to power." Bike snaped putting the photo in her locket.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:
"Well Excuse me for being honest, but In case you haven't noticed, people have probably died, and all you can think about is the past!" I snapped back. Bik was fiddling with her necklace, which made me fume harder.
"Oh, Leave it!" I said, Yanking her arm and hauling her outside. Katrina had been calling for ages.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
"Don't touch me!" Bike yelled as she shuddered about the past." Your right. I need a first aid kit. I got cut really good. Are you hurt?" Bik asked worried for her roommate.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

Homestuck

Which Color?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Which Color?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos