Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~St Claires~ ||Boarding School RP||

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

"That was a bomb. a bloody big one ate that. I am sorry to be rude, but don't they have bombs in china? That was obliviously not a snowball!"

WILLIAM:
I scrambled from the ruins I once called my dorm, that being merely 20 minutes ago. Well, my stuff was merely covered in ashes and debree, but the rest was a huge gaping hole in the castle. I looked up and saw a german plane flying away, a small air balloon floated swift down. It so convienently stopped at my feet I read it, it was in German. I don't know German, But James did.
"Wish I didn't after this" he said, but read the note nethertheless.
"Take That". How very mature.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
"Know what it is and for your information, I may have been born in China but I was easier in Gremany until Hilter came in to power." Bike snaped putting the photo in her locket.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:
"Well Excuse me for being honest, but In case you haven't noticed, people have probably died, and all you can think about is the past!" I snapped back. Bik was fiddling with her necklace, which made me fume harder.
"Oh, Leave it!" I said, Yanking her arm and hauling her outside. Katrina had been calling for ages.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
"Don't touch me!" Bike yelled as she shuddered about the past." Your right. I need a first aid kit. I got cut really good. Are you hurt?" Bik asked worried for her roommate.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos