Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts Next Generation.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley stumbled toward Annabeth's wand, breaking her own in the process. She tossed it to Annabeth and reached for her own. "Crud!" she yelled when she saw it in its current state. "I'm powerless..."

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Annabeth mumbled a spell to fix Ashley's wand before hers was snatched away by Voldemort. The mumbled a spell to have The Dark Lord realise her. He did and she stumbled back in shock,wand still drawn.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley, panicking, screamed "Crucio!"

But I have one.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Vodlemort disapeared and Annabeth swllowed. Shaking she fell to the floor crying.

'Oh.My.God."She said in between pants. She swallowed again. "I think I'm going to throw up."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"Me-me too..." Ashley gulped, sweating. She was breathing very heavily and she looked like she was going to cry. She gasped, "One second." She ran over to the wall, and slid down it.

But I have one.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ash?" Annabeth was still shaking. "Ashley. I-I need you to hold my hair back.I need you to hold my hair-" It was too late. Annabeth threw up on the floor.

(g 2 go)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley ran around the corner and started sobbing. She was soon on her knees in a puddle of tears in the middle of the hallway. The Potions teacher came around the corner and ran over to Ashley when he saw her.

But I have one.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''wh......i guess he dident see me......thank go.......'' as he spoke the top of griffondor tower was ripped off ''...................how the heck did this happen?! and....ashley youm used an illegle spell your gonna be explelled!'' he wa dripping wet now ''everyone get a broom'' ''ACCIO FIREBOLT!''  He got onto his broom and flew up as he flew up a small red blur went past him he recognised it from his dads stories....it was fawx dumbldores pheonix he looked at his broom at the thought of dumbledore but he was told that fawx died,.......but he remembered that pheonix's never die

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Annabeth,still shaking got her broom and went up with James,she was crying and the tears fell like raindrops in to the common room. All her life she thought she was prepared for this......but she had been wrong. She shook her head,trying to keep all the scary thoughts out of her mind.

"James, how did he not notice you?' She assked,trying her best to not throw up again." And if he did,why didn't he- argh!" Her wrist started to throb and she nearly fell off her broom,she saw James grabbing his right arm.

"You-you feel it?" She asked through clenched teeth. "It's getting way more intense."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

(Can i still join?)

Name: Katrina Stormbringer
Looks: (I can not use a picture). Jet black hair, with slight yellow highlights.  Fair skin, and foldable dark gray dragon wings which she hides from sight.( the last part is explained in the bio)
Year: 3
House: Gryfindor 
Personal bio: Katrina was born to a lightning dragon. She is a dragon born and can fly.  However, she chooses to hide her wings almost all the time.  Oh, plus she has a firebolt.( can she be a chaser?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How much battery has you got right now?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos