Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts Next Generation.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Can i still join?)

Name: Katrina Stormbringer

Looks: (I can not use a picture). Jet black hair, with slight yellow highlights.  Fair skin, and foldable dark gray dragon wings which she hides from sight.( the last part is explained in the bio)

Year: 3

House: Gryfindor 

Personal bio: Katrina was born to a lightning dragon. She is a dragon born and can fly.  However, she chooses to hide her wings almost all the time.  Oh, plus she has a firebolt.( can she be a chaser?)

Yeah you can join. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are we and what is happening?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(grifondoor tower has ripped apart and annabeth and james are in the sky on brooms)

''y...yeah i dont know i mean....he would of gone for me first wouldent he?'' he panted as fawx landed on the tip of his broom

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)

"He might have gone for me."  Katrina said, flying up on her broom.  She was not just about to reveal the secret she had kept for three years already.  "I might seem valuable to him."  (Dragon born powers plus evil equal not good! Voldemort knows her secret.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
( i have to go in like, 30 minutes. Just a heads up.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(ahhh just got it! SKYRIM!)

''huh? why i mean.....im harry potter's son!'' he widened his eyes ''there he is again!'' as a black cloud flew towards them

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um.. Not nesecarily.  More, person who controls lightning and has dragon wings.  It is my interpretation.)

"Great!"  She yelled as the cloud zoomed right passed her.  It had almost collided with her.  She stared out at the cloud when suddenly.  BAM!  She had been hit from behind. By the cloud.  The one she had been watching was a decoy!  She plummeted from the broom, her eyes frantic.  She would have to reveal her secret if some one didnt help.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?  My person is falling to their doom.  Any one?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Annabeth gasped and dove down to catch Katrina,but felt a powerful force bringing her up again. She tried to fight it,but simply couldn't.She put a no gravity spell on Katrina as the force pulled her up. She turned and saw Voldemort,using whatever powers that had been restored to pull her away. He and Annabeth got out of sight,but their voices could still be heard.

"What do you want with me??" Annabeth cried.

"All in good time my dear." The Dark Lord Replied. 'All in good time."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina could not take it anymore.  Breaking away from the spell, she began to plummet again.  This time, she unfolded her wings.  Rocketing upwards, she sped to where Voldemort and Annabeth were.  Charging her fists with lightning, she flew at the Dark Lord.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos