Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts Next Generation.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Analisa sighed. "I don't hate you." She said, going over to James quickly checking his wounds. "THis is gonna hurt." Analisa muttered to him. "Urbana POINTA!" She yelled, watching him be stitched back together like a stuff animal.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Annabeth sighed as James' wounds healed then looked at her sister.

"It always seems like it."She sais sadly. "When James and I were first years you said that you hoped I wouldn't be in the same house as you." She looked at James,then quickly back at Analisa.

" When people asked you if we were sisters you lied to them and said no."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Analisa shook her head and turned to face her sister. "I didn't say that. I said I HOPED you got the same house, AND room as me. You said that to me," Analisa paused, "Because I was being clingy." Analisa said, moving past her sister.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
" I can't believe it...al those years of-of-hating you for a mistake I made." She looked away. " Lise, I understand....why you were being clingy. I do now. It's the same reason why I'm clingy with Eliza. You were trying to protect me." She felt her heart drop. " Like sisters are supposed to." She stood up.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Analisa nodded back to her sister. "Now you don't have to worry about it." Analisa said to her, while walking away over to her room.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lise!Wait!I'm sorry!" Annabeth grabbed Analisa's arm.

"We're sisters,and we need to behave like sisters." She said. "Be there for eachother.Enough of this fighting. Do we want to set a bad example for Eliza?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Analisa shrugged. "I can always come back in time and fix everything with a spell." Analisa muttered, shouting a spell and sending her sister out into the halls of the school.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the-?" Annabeth almost curssed. "Oh god!Lise,I swear to god,when I find you." She wandered the halls,and got back to the Common Room.

"What was that about?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
james coughed and opened his eyes ''who? where am i? who am i?''

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
'Oh crud!" Annabeth leaned down and whispered the memory spell again. The asked James questions.

"What is your name? What is my name? What happened to you? What did you say to me earlier?" She was panicking and praying that James would remember.She thought the answers in her head.James Potter,Annabeth Weasly, a crack appeared and you fell in,you told me you loved me.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

latest videos