Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts Next Generation.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Annabeth reluctantly followed James and they found themselves just outside their next classroom.

"How did you-?" She stopped herself. "N-nevermind." She walked in to class and sat down with an open seat next to her for James to sit.Thank god we wern't late.She thoughtI hope we don't get lost heading to our next class. She smiled at James and held her hand out from under her desk and waited for him to take it.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
james sat next to her and saw the held out hand and took it he looked up and smiled (also someone did a form for malfoys kid!!!!)

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"sandiestcomet" wrote:

james sat next to her and saw the held out hand and took it he looked up and smiled (also someone did a form for malfoys kid!!!!)

I saw it. 

Annabeth smiled as James took her hand. It felt warm and when the bell rang she opened her notebook and copied what was on the board.While whispering to James. "After Quidditch practice do you want to hang out? We could go to our old hang out spot from when we were 1st years."

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(i will vouch for her!)

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

(Can I join?)

Yeah,go ahead. 

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''y...yeah i will if i dont get ingured ok?''

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks! Oh, by the way, this is Ashley (except she has brighter green eyes and usually a mean expression):

Rp Character Girl #10

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Annabeth sighed,finished her notes and traced the scar on her left wrist with her thumb.She recived it as a first year at the sme time James got his on his right forearm. She looked at him.

"These are kinda conecting us in someway."She said,feeling her scar sting a little. She bit her bottom lip and tasted blood.That's what I get for not listening to Mum.She thought as the blood ran down her tounge.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

(Thanks! Oh, by the way, this is Ashley (except she has brighter green eyes and usually a mean expression):

No prob. I needed more people. 

Haymitch Approves

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

the Amanda Todd story

Which kind of peanut butter do you prefer?

the Amanda Todd story

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

What song is stuck in your head?