Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Mean Girlz ||Advanced RP :3|| (Boys accepted too!)

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
||This is no ordinary high school, sure you get taught math, english, and chemistry. But here the rules of 'popularity' are higher  than others standards.||

Don't worry, boys are accepted too! There are only 8 people aloud to be popular. IF YOU HAVE ONE POPULAR GIRL YOU NEED ONE UNPOPULAR GIRL OR A BOY. 
That's a rule! Otherwise it won't be fair! smile

Form:

Name:
Looks: (picture!)
Bio: (optional)
Imperfections: 
Other:
Talent:

Put the word Popular 
In your form to classify. Remember the rule. And i pick the best form to be a popular! :3

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
My Form: ;3
(POPULAR)
Name: Christine
Looks:
Blondie Now! :)
Bio: She has a pretty normal life.  At home she's the oldest of two younger brothers. Her parents get along and she is considered 'popular' at school. But not the good kind of popular!
Imperfections: She is hurtful and impatient to 'newbies' and  she can be rather cruel if she doesnt seeem to like you. Stay on her good  side and she'll be fine.
Other:None
Talent: Is good at revenge!

(Not popular) 
Name: Jackie
Looks: 

Bio: She hates herself. Her mom died when she was 9 and she's scarred for life. Her older brother has cancer and the doctor said he has 4 months left. She sometimes gets so mad at herself she gets suicidal or she cuts. She just has to find the one to make her feel better.
Other: She's bisexual.
Talent: She is a good singer.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join? I'll only be using one person, if that's alright.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
( Danielle is accepted :3 And yes, you can join!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i join also?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
(Yep, you can join smile )

Posted By:
50ShadesofLilo
50ShadesofLilo
Star
Form:
Popular
Name: Daniella Jachyra
Looks: (picture!) I can't seem to post her picture, so um, look up Eleanor Calder.
Bio: 
Imperfections: Danielle cuts. When she's alone ,she cuts and there are scars all over her wrists. She acts all happy and go-lucky at school but she has problems with herself and at home. She does her best to cover it up using anything possible. She's also insecure. She hates compliments because she feels she doesn't deserve them. If you call her pretty, she'll act all sarcastic and roll her eyes. She has an attitude and she hates herself as a person. 
Other: She loves pie.
Talent: She does this weird thing with her fingers. She's supposedly, "double jointed" even though she has no idea what that means .She sings a little and plays guitar and percussion, but that's nowhere as cool as her fingers. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

My Form:
(POPULAR)
Name: Sarah
Looks: (i only have anime) 
Subway
Bio: Sarah is an only child and always will be. Her mom died when she was 6 and her dad seems to hate even looking at a women if it isn't her mom.  Her dad never leaves the house and owns a laundry bisueness at home. Sarah always has to take the orders to the people. Sarah isn't depressed or cuts herself but she does think about suicide once in a while when her dad has his annual temper tantrums. She lies at school saying that she cuts just to fit in though.
Imperfections: Sarah is a very non-cruel person. She is never mean to anyone...which sometimes can be a bad thing. Guys seem to think that they can #### ### and can get away with it. Sadly...they do. 
Other: She is a big flirt
Talent: Sarah can dance very well and sing

(NOT POPULAR)
Name: Jace
Looks:boy
Bio: Jace hates himself. He cuts himself so deep sometimes that he is taken to the hospital. His mom is scared of him and his step-dad abuses him. He has tried multiple times to record what his step-dad does to him and try to show it to his mom but his step-dad finds out. He is considered "liked" at school but he isnt popular.
Other: He smokes
Talent: Pranking

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Popular)

Name: Brina Matria.

Looks: Beautiful girls. 

Imperfections: She has dual personality disorder, meaning, that if her other person comes out your dead.

Other: She's bisexual.

Talent: Acting and Singing.

(To be edited.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
( Kissme 21 your character is accepted but you need one more unpopular character smile )

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos