Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Gifted and Talented (OPEN RP - ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(If people can delete all their posts except their forms, I do believe we can start)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha glanced up at the large building infringe of her, biting her lip. This was the first time she had aloud the world to see her intellect as a gift, the acceptance from the world however, had not yet appeared. She knew her room number of course, four hundered and thirty eight, but being a new student she understood the liklihood of getting lost. This didnt worry her though, she was more concerned about the fact she was a new student appearing halfway through a semester. All friendships groups would already have been made and she would probably have no one. With a sigh she placed her hand on the large wooden door and pushed it slowly open.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Jaz sat down on the wooden chair infront of the old grand piano. He stroked his fingers softly across the keys, his hand bouncing slightly at the uneaven surface. He let out a content sigh into the dark silence that consumed the music room and those surrounding. Slowly he began to play, the notes running through his mind, controlling him. The music swept over him, his eyes closing, his head hanging, his hair fell on his face, the keys letting out each a unique sound. This is where he loved to be. This is where he always wanted to stay. When he played, he was at peace.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Astiana glided softly against the curves of the wind, dancing around to her music. "I'm across enemy lines." She sang, lightly still dancing.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha gave out a sigh. Ok. Now she knew she was lost, somehow she seemed to be in some sort of corridor full of classrooms, no where near any dormitories which was where she needed to be. She slipped inside a room and glanced around. It was empty apart from usual classroom utilities; desk, teachers desk and a chalk board. Speaking of the chalk board, written across it were various equations and sums just begging Sasha to solve them. She couldnt resist. Dropping her bags on the floor and grabbing a long piece of chalk from the teachers desk, she got to work, ignoring everything around her, and anyone who may possibly enter the room.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Dani walked around the school halls.  Then she heard music coming from somewhere.  She walked to the room it was coming from and she saw Astiana and her friend, who she had know idea who it was.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Jaz was brought back to earth by a subtle sound, a light singing. His music aruptly ended and her turned to glance at the window. He spotted a girl who was obviously the source of the sound and he smiled, watching her for a little while. Finally he simply turned back to his beloved instrument and continued where he had left off.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Astiana finished her song, and turned toward the building. Having found her dorm a few hours before, she was now just wondering around the main hall.She'd spotted her friend, Dani, a few ways back but she was too lazy to go back.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Astiana!  Wait up!" Dani said, running after her.  The necklace she was wearing, that was from her Grandmother, flopped up and down on her chest.  

Alex didn't really know what to do.  He just stared down at the ground.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos