Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
((YES!)
-Ridley-
I walked down to the bus stop in a floral strapless dress. I looked well dressed until you looked at my scruffy old converse. I sipped my coffee slowly.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Sure.))

My alarm clock woke me at seven the next morning. I groaned and pounded the alarm off before stretching and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I rubbed my eyes, yawning, then opened the shades, letting the light blind me. I got up and walked over to my dresser, taking my favorite hoodie off of its hanger. I heard a knock on my door, followed by my mothers voice saying "Wear something nice, it's the first day of school hon!". I rolled my eyes and put the hoodie away, taking out the cashmere sweater next to it. I pulled out my favorite skinny jeans that fit perfectly. I threw them on my bed along with the sweater, and went into my bathroom, turning on the shower. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
My ears filled with the sound of ######## birds

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora: I was sitting in the bus with three of my jock friends - Marcus, Jared and Chief. We were telling jokes and laughing. The driver was waiting at the bus stop for people to arrive.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
( May i join?)
Name: Christina Xiaorishu
Looks:
Clique/Social Status: Popular and sort of a loner.
Personality: She usually keeps to herself but sometimes can be found with the popular group.
Other: She's bi
Crush: None (yet)

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I took a quick shower and got dressed before realizing I was running late. I cursed under my breath and quickly put makeup on. Running out of my room and down the stairs, I grabbed the already made coffee, and apple, and my school bag on the kitchen counter. I ran into my mom, kissed her on the cheek, and ran past her. "Bye mom love you!" I ran out the door and quickly to the bus stop just as it was about to leave. I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment, then got on, seating myself in the back, away from others. I pulled out my headphones and plugged them in, drounding out the sound of yelling, obnoxious kids on the bus.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ridley-
I got on to the bus. I rolled my eyes remembering she was on the same bus as that Jock Majora.################# through her headphones. 

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Accepted!))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Christina sat quietly at the  back of the bus with her headphones on. She noticed the 'jocks' goofing around and rolled her eyes. She leaned her head on the side and gazed out the window. 

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I please join? If so ill have my forms up tomorrow as I'll be on my computer then)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

Stop bullying

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Am New, Help!

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

latest videos