Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma sighed. She looked at everyone else. No oxygen tanks. She felt so diffrent. "I guess the term life's to sort is true......" she said to herself remembering her life expectancy.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Being the only one in the back of the bus, I took out my sketching pad and started drawling.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda awoke with a start, having when on the bus without remembering. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ashlianne  'Ashli' Matthews
Clique/ Social Stutus: Cheerleaders 
Appearance: 
Personality: Smart, outgoing, generous, sometimes mean at times. She is a music lover, loves dancing, and loves cheerleading. She is also energetic, bubbly, and laughable.
Other: None
Crush: N/A

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it the new school day?)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey can I join up?)

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Hey guys, I'm just posting to tell you the latest news. I'm still in the hospital. I've recently been told that I have bone cancer. When I first came to the hospital, I had no idea about this. Me and my family have been trying to cope, and the docters are doing the best they can to treat it. I'm going to try and get on as much as possible, but if I can't I'm sorry in advance. Anyone who asked to join, may join. That's all loves. I'm thinking about you all everyday. -Scarlette))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

((Hey guys, I'm just posting to tell you the latest news. I'm still in the hospital. I've recently been told that I have bone cancer. When I first came to the hospital, I had no idea about this. Me and my family have been trying to cope, and the docters are doing the best they can to treat it. I'm going to try and get on as much as possible, but if I can't I'm sorry in advance. Anyone who asked to join, may join. That's all loves. I'm thinking about you all everyday. -Scarlette))
((I'm really sorry you have bone cancer.......I'm praying for your survival. I hope that you stay strong at all times. I know that people love you very much where you are. Just keep that love in your heart and never loose hope.  Worried Love . I will never stop thinking about you........))

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

((I'm really sorry you have bone cancer.......I'm praying for your survival. I hope that you stay strong at all times. I know that people love you very much where you are. Just keep that love in your heart and never loose hope.  Worried Love . I will never stop thinking about you........))

((Thank you so much, everyone's support means the world to me, really.))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

((Thank you so much, everyone's support means the world to me, really.))
(( Sorry to hear.. Well You certainly have my prayer. I Hope you do swell and just keep hope and Be Strong. ))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos