Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
(( Sorry, none of my pictures will ever post!! -.- you can see Destery in my pictures. It's labeled 'Destery' . Haha..))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Accepted! Start when you'd please! ))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
Destrey:

I rushed to school quickly, my worn down back pack on my shoulder. I rolled down the street on my long board, gliding past everything, dodging kids on bikes and yelling parents. I of course apologized, but continued to zip past them. I made it to school in ten minutes, which didn't matter considering I was hours late. I laughed, riding straight up to the doors and kicking my long board up into my hand. I tucked it under my arm and ran to my current class, no time to stop at my locker. I pulled open the door quickly, roughly. I walked into the class awkwardly, everyone's eyes watching my enter. The teacher gave me a dirty look, but I smiled and shrugged. 
"Woke up a little late."
She rolled her eyes and returned her attention to the board. I laughed to myself then sat in a seet in the back, behind a girl who I found very attractive. 

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
When the boy entered, I snickered a little. He was cute, I had to admit, and when he sat behind me, I tensed a little, but then relaxed, trying not to be to obvious. I pulled out my sketching pad and began to draw again, as this class was Algebra and I knew everything. I was a real nerd when it came to school.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
-Emma-
I sat in the back of the class.Alone as usual people hated me. They thought my my condition was contagious. They are complete idiots.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda's eyes flicker to the voy, allowing a slight smirk to come upon her lips. "Ay there."

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
Destery: 
I noticed her start to sketch. Noting that I was taller than her, I was able to see over her shoulder. She was a very good artist. As much as I wished to tell her, it'd be a dumb move. She would probably think of me as a creep, and see me as rude for looking over her shoulder. I decided to keep the thought to myself, but still watched her sketching, admiring her fine work. It had such texture, such detail. She had a talent. Then the girl beside me's voice cut into my thoughts. I looked over at her, an eyebrow raised.
"Hm? Oh, hey." 
I half smiled, which I had a tendency to do naturally, no matter how many times I tried to stop. I knew it drew girls wild. 

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma sighed loudly. She looked over at the boy and rolled her eyes Girls already in love and they barely no him.....Typical she thought.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
Destery:
I heard a sigh from the back. Out of force I had to look. There was a girl. She was connected to an oxygen tank. It made me think of the time I had to go the hospital with a concussion and needed to be connected to an oxygen tank for a month. It was annoying. I, again, naturally half-smiled. After I made a mental note to stop doing that. Then I nodded my head to her, indicating that I was saying hello. My smile wouldn't fade, as it never did. I was just born friendly. 

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma smiled and waved slightly to be polite. She put her head on the desk and waited for the bell.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos