Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
Destrey:
I smiled, hiding my face as well. I rubbed the back of my neck with one hand, which was a dead give away that I was nervous. We stood there for a few moments, saying nothing, then I remembered I was holding her books.
"Oh! Sorry, your books... Do you want me to carry them for you?"

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Um, sure, if you don't mind... I have calculus next..."
I handed him the rest of my books as he reached out to get them. He held them with ease, making my feel weak. I remained hiding behind my hair, still flushed. No one has every helped me when I fell or dropped my books. They usually laughed and watched me pick them up, embarrassed. He was different. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm so sick...Where are we?)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
(( Were going to our next classes. ))
Destery:
"Oh,"
I paused and tucked her bands behind her ear, to which she reacted by looking up at me. Her face was pink, which made me smile. 
"I do too."

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I smiled, to frazzled to know what to say. His touch was gentle. When he opened the door for me, I smiled and walked out, him following soon after me.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.) 
Amantha staggered into school, the blinding light hurting her eyes. "I HATE this school." She muttered. "There are not enough girls." 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
(( There are A LOT of girls haha, that's why I made a boy. ))
Destery:
I walked awkwardly next to her. I felt like I should of grabbed her hand and intertwined out fingers, but it wouldn't be right. I barley knew her, yet I found myself taking a liking to her. We made small talk walking, but I wasn't really paying attention. The thought in my mind were taking over my attention. I saw Amantha across the hall, and waved to her, smiling.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on here. Where are we?)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
((Just heading to our next class.))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I saw Amantha too, and waved shyly, then looked back down at my shoes as we walked to class. My stomach was filling with butterflies at the sound of his voice. my head was filled with emotion.As were walking, our hands knocked into each other.  I grabbed the straps to my bag that hung on my bag so my arms weren't swinging at my side.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Geography game-moved

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game