Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
Destery:
We walked to calculus which was all the way across the school. It gave us the opportunity to talk, but the tension was obvious. I opened the door for her, then walked in behind her. When she sat, I put her books on her desk, then sat behind her.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nope, It's AmanTHa. And, ahaa. She means NPC characters.)
Amantha smiled and walked. "Er.." She muttered walking to the library, ignoring the schedule she had in her hand. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I thanked him, but my voice most likely wasn't loud for him to hear. The bell rang again, starting class. Kids piled into the classroom, and class began. It was silent, despite the constant whispers. The teacher in this class was strict, and would't be happy if she caught you talking. I leaned back in my chair and sighed. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could someone make a girl for Majora? :P He's a loner. xD) Majora was sat at the back of the class, in the corner by the window. He had changed since the first day. He sighed and lookes away from the glass and paid attention to the teacher.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
(( Ha, sorry ^_^,))

Destery:

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear.
"Better play it safe and not talk this class."
I caught the smell of her perfume. Flowers. It's smelled nice.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Could someone make a girl for Majora? :P He's a loner. xD) Majora was sat at the back of the class, in the corner by the window. He had changed since the first day. He sighed and lookes away from the glass and paid attention to the teacher.
(I have one for you babe. ^_^)
Amantha sat in seat second from the window. "Skies are crying.." She sang slowly as she drew.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora recognised the song she was singing. He opened his book to start the work, but instead got out a bit of doodling paper. He drew Sonic The Hedgehog within a minute.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amantha's eyes flickered over to the sketch. "That's much better then mine.." She muttered, furiously resetting her drawing. 

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora smiled and chuckled. "I wouldn't be so sure."

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amantha gave a shy smile. "I'm pretty sure it sucks." She said, slowly moving the piece of paper over to him. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I Went Home

We the Kidz

Evermoor (Disney Show)

Everyday And Every Night

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos