Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? ) 

Name : Alex GoldenStone 

Clique / Social Status :  Band Geek 

Appearance : 

Personality : She is Smart , Intelligent , Clever , Observant , Hidden , Not Easy , Challenger , Sneaky , Brave , Shy , a outgoing , Quiet , Determined , Mysterious, Nice , Kind , loves         Music , and Is sometimes Unusual ....

Other : She plays the Saxophone In the Band... 

Crush : None at this Moment...

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Only1!
Only1!
Star
I'm really late, but i'll join!!!!

Name:Raven Adronetto
Clique: Bad-A's
Appearance:
Personality:
musically inclined, adventurous, outgoing, easily angered, quiet, not very approachable, walls are up high, hidden, secretive, mysterious
Other: Plays piano and writes poetry but noone knows, all they know is she boxes and gets into trouble..
crush:??

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Christina quietly sat on the floor near her locker.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Both of you are accepted, jump in whenever you feel like it. ))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samairah (Suh-my-ruh) 'Sam' Deitz
Clique/ Social Stutus: Skaters
ppearance:
Personality: She's pretty blunt, but not trying to be rude. She doesn't see the point in ying to make anyone feel better. She's straight forward, truthfule, and loud mouthed. A loyal friend, she always has your back.
Other: Lesbian and Proud of it. Piercings include: Ears {3 sets, and cartilige}, Lip, Navel, Nose and getting one for eyebrow
Crush: Amantha

Name:  Ryder Michaels
Clique/ Social Stutus: Popular & Bad A's
Appearance:
Personality: He just likes having fun, but normally his version of fun isn't exactly following rules. He's an avid flirt, and often does it without thinking. He's lied though his teeth, and sweared on his mothers grave, and never thought twice about it.  The guy you go to when you just want to have fun.
Other:  piercings: Snake Bites, Spetum,and tounge. He also has Tapers
Crush: Annabelle {Sorry if I spelled it wrong }

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(OK so I'm making four characters, if thats not aloud Scarlette just say and I'll delete one/two or whatever aha)

Form:
Name: Rose George 
Clique/ Social Status: Populars/Cheerleaders 
Appearance:  blue
Rose is quite small at only 5 foot 1, but she doesn't mind. She is very slim and constantly on a diet, as most cheerleaders usually are, as she believes she needs to be as tiny as possible. Her clothes are trendy and stylish, but more into the fashion as she has a fear of being rejected if she expresses herself through the way she looks.
Personality: To most people Rose is rude and loud, showing hate for nerds and geeks and a extream flirtatious nature with the jocks. She can be kind when its suites her, and she loves to get her own way.
Other: Rose is actually adopted. She is striaght.
Crush: Majora Parker. Although it's unlikely he likes her too, as she has broken many of his friends hearts in an attempt to get to him.

Form:
Name: Aaron Goldsbourogh
Clique/ Social Status: Jocks/Populars 
Appearance: puppy
Aaron is tall at 6 foot 11, and very muscular due to his interest in sports. He has one ear pierced but doesnt plan on getting anything else.
Personality: Aaron is suprisingly kind and conciderate. He hates to see another person cry and always tries to include other people, including nerds, as he believes they deserve a friend. The other jocks appear to dislike this, but he's too good at football for them to reject him from the group.
Other: He has had his heart broken by a certain Rose many a time, he's straight.
Crush: None at the moment, but he has been caught staring at Christina Xiaorishu a few times.

Form:
Name: Charlie Kane
Clique/ Social Status: Band Geeks
Appearance: guy
Charlie is petite for a boy, at only 5 foot 5 but he doesnt mind. He dresses in bright colours, not caring in the slightest what other people think of him. His eyes are green and his hair black. He is mixed race.
Personality: Charlie has a very funny character about him and he's good to be around. He acts very feminine and is in fact openly gay. Everyone knows this though and thankfully due to his good personality, he has not yet been bullied because of it. Apart from a few comments from jocks during gym.
Other: Hes half American, half jamaican, but he only has an American accent.
Crush: He's had a crush on Ryder Michaels for a long time now, but knows that it's unlikely he'll ever like him.

Form:
Name: James Carrahar
Clique/ Social Status: Bad A's, but can also occasionally be found hanging around with the Band Geeks
Appearance:  guy
He's tall, taller than most, standing at 6 foot 12 and enjoys using this to his advantage to intimidate others. He doesnt honestly care what others think of him and wears what he likes. He has extenders, nose piercing, three eyebrow peircings, tounge piercing and collar bones. He also has a LOT of tattoos that I'll describe later in the roleplay.
Personality: James is a bit weird, he's one of those guys who doesn't look at a girls face when he talks to them and just hits other guys for no reason. He believes strongly in the phrase 'live for the moment' and doesn't ever really think. He has a lot of hate building up in him from when his Dad left him and his Mom, and so takes this out on his drumming (reason for hanging with the band geeks). He's arragont and a flirt and to be honest many people hate him.
Other: Best mates with Ryder Michaels (if thats OK Storm). And he's bi, like I said, live for the moment.
Crush: No one really, prefers one nighters.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just doing my starting post now whilst I'm at a computer)

Rose strutted down the corridor to her locker, a pout on her cherry red lips and a hand bag swinging on her elbow, on hand on her hip. She arrived at her locker and opened it, carefull to watch her nails. Checking her reflection in the mirror, she hug her jacket up and winked at herself before fluffing up her hair and delicatley shutting her locker once more.

Aaron lumbered down the corridor with that famillier sweet grin on his face as he waved to various friends, nerds, skaters, band geeks alike. He continued his wander, looking for the friends who he knew would be somewhere, even if he couldn't find anyone, he knew he'd bump into someone eventually.

Charlie was, as usual, sitting in the music room playing the piano by himself. He didn't feel alone however, the music was enough to keep him company. It consumed him and distracted him, flowing through his ears and into his mind, blocking everything and one out.

James narrowed his eyes as he lit a cigg and held it to his lips, sitting on a wall outside the school with his feet planted on the ground. He was bored, he needed a party, or the weeked to come. What was the point of school anyway, he just got bad grades off his teachers and slaps of random girls.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora watched Aaron pass, an evil glare and narrowed brown eyes followed. As he turned his head, his chestnut hair swayed in that direction. It was styled into a spiked style, seeing as his natural hair was flat. He got up and pulled down his shirt, and put on his black jacket to hide his muscular structure. The girls - well some of them - only preferred to have him for his popularity - or for how fit he was. He looked back at his friend Jared who passed him an energy drink.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Christina walked down the hallway and found her locker. It was next to Rose. She waved politely as she usually hung around with the popular group and then kept walking, making sure she didn't meet any of the jocks that usually made fun of her.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Ryan Ravenwood
clique/social status: nerds/loners
appearance: has shaggy black hair with blue streaks that cover his eyes., green eyes. scars all over  his wrists. he used to be an Emo,  but he isnt anymore but sometimes he still cuts himself.
crush idk.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos