Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me too.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Amanda Nole.

Gender; Female.

Age; 17.

Clique/ Social Status: Loner/ Bad-A's/Nerds.

Appearance; 

Personality: Geeky, laughable, smooth talking, smart, smiley, always the one to get an A on a test.

Other; She is and always will be a lesbian.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((All accepted, and I suppose I'll jump in here(: ))

I walked down the hallway sluggishly, gripping tightly onto my bag that hung on my one shoulder. I starred at my vans, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. I made my way to my locker, which was right next to a guy with a bunch of tattoos and smelled of cigarettes. I liked the smell, I always did. I failed to successfully open my locker two times, due to the fact I forgot my combination. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me and Stormie decided to bump this up.) 

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Form:

Name: James Carrahar

Clique/ Social Status: Bad A's, but can also occasionally be found hanging around with the Band Geeks

Appearance:  

He's tall, taller than most, standing at 6 foot 12 and enjoys using this to his advantage to intimidate others. He doesnt honestly care what others think of him and wears what he likes. He has extenders, nose piercing, three eyebrow peircings, tounge piercing and collar bones. He also has a LOT of tattoos that I'll describe later in the roleplay.

Personality: James is a bit weird, he's one of those guys who doesn't look at a girls face when he talks to them and just hits other guys for no reason. He believes strongly in the phrase 'live for the moment' and doesn't ever really think. He has a lot of hate building up in him from when his Dad left him and his Mom, and so takes this out on his drumming (reason for hanging with the band geeks). He's arragont and a flirt and to be honest many people hate him.

Other: Best mates with Ryder Michaels (if thats OK Storm). And he's bi, like I said, live for the moment.

Crush: No one really, prefers one nighters.

{Yeah, Thats cool ^_^}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryder walked into the school, absentmindedly clicking his tounge ring againts his teeth as he looked around for someone to talk to.

Sam, not seeing any teachers initially, put her skatbaord on the ground, and started riding it to her locker.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amantha sighed, walking back into the forsaken school. "Please let Sam be here." She whispered to herself quietly.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora: I flicked my chestnut brown hair to the side, using my hand to keep the style. I knew Aaron was good at football - he was in elementary school too. I shrugged. I was good at a lot of sports. Basketball, benchball, athletics. I was always in a rivalry with him in P.E, may the best man win we would say. (Scarlette can I make a girl character?)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was in the band hall ,avoiding the people outside , She knew what they could do to her. She assembled her Saxophone and took out her music , She started playing her scales and her music. Alone in the band hall she started to dance from the music she was producing. She giggled at herself for acting silly...                                                                                                                                                                   (I Can  Make another one but a guy for whoever? )

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sam's basically like a dude in personality, and the clothes she wears.. So, since she likes Aamantha, her main thing will be trying to impress ehr and crap..}

Sam, reaching her locker, put her board in her bag. She looked around and saw Amantha. She practically shoved her bookbag into her locker, closed it, and moved her hair to the side is about a minute. "Hey"she said when she walked by her.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Send the person above you a friend request!

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

latest videos