Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where can I jump in??)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
((Start at lunch?))

I rode my long board in the halls to the cafeteria, weeping in and out between chatting students. Sooner than later, I made it to the cafeteria to find Annabelle sitting at a table, sketching as usual. I smiled, then rode over to where she sat. When I arrived at her side, I kicked up my board into my hand then sat down next to her, resting my board on my lap. I crossed my arms on the table, tucking my hands into my inner elbow. 
"Hey."
I smiled at her.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Alyson Choty
Clique/ Social Stutus: Hanging with friends...
Appearance: Has long brown hair and has blonde streaks in her hair she has brown eyes
Personality: (Do not say: You'll see in RP)
Other:
Crush: (Can update later on)

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Hey guys, Scarlette here! It's been a while, and I'm sorry I haven't posted any updates on my health. I became surverely ill and was in horrible condition for a long time. I was to weak to even go on the Internet. I was terribly bored and sick. It sucked! Any way, I managed to pull threw and I made it out of the hospital, as well as beat the cancer! I've never experienced such fear as I did in that hospital. Dying is a scary thing. But you guys support really helped me get past my health problems and think positive the whole time. I thought about you guys frequently, and missed RPing with you guys! I'll be making a new RP soon, since this one obviously died -.- So for now, I should be back, and online often ^_^ Love you guys! -Scarr))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

(( Hey guys, Scarlette here! It's been a while, and I'm sorry I haven't posted any updates on my health. I became surverely ill and was in horrible condition for a long time. I was to weak to even go on the Internet. I was terribly bored and sick. It sucked! Any way, I managed to pull threw and I made it out of the hospital, as well as beat the cancer! I've never experienced such fear as I did in that hospital. Dying is a scary thing. But you guys support really helped me get past my health problems and think positive the whole time. I thought about you guys frequently, and missed RPing with you guys! I'll be making a new RP soon, since this one obviously died -.- So for now, I should be back, and online often ^_^ Love you guys! -Scarr))
((Oh My god! Thank god! I was worried!))

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

Homestuck

Which Color?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Which Color?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos