Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Talent High Advanced Users Preferred

Posted By:
diamondgoogoo
diamondgoogoo
StarStarStar
Before you begin reading I must inform you the computer i'm using  can not make large spaces so this might be hard to understand.So I might as well show you the form to sign up with first! #### #### my charecters stats. Name ( Lizzy )  Gender ( Girl ) Talent ( Art Singing and Fashion Design) Clique ( Popular s ) Personality (Sweet Sassy and really mean and for some reason hates herself) Looks ( Light Red hair with lightly tanned skin darkbrown eyes tall and thin and is always trying on new clothes ) Other ( Was born in a poor family with a tragic history) Now because this is for Advanced users im going to tell you the rules you need to follow to be in this roleplay  OKAY ?????????  Rules 1 No swears 2 No over romance This is a kids website 3 Only 2 Characters 4 No more than 3 talents 4 When speaking  out of character 5 Don't take over the roleplay 6 don't bee talkin like dis 7 Don't argue if you were not accepted. 

coryright me me me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

Suggestions?

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Celeb Crush

"Who You Are" by Jessie J

Zoomin

latest videos