Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
I decided to reopen this RP! The original form read:

Your a teen and you either go to or just enroled in Blakewood Highschool. The girls who rule the school are the Plastics (stolen from mean girls) the meanest richest girls in the whole school. Will you find where you belong? Or will you find yourself a loner?

Rules:
-There can be romance but no having babies
-Only I can Apporove Forms
-No #######
-No cussing
-Use () when talking out of character
-No TALKN LKE DIS
- Say "Blakewood" somewhere in your form

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Popularity:
Clique/Group:
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Terra
Looks: A little shorter then average she has an attractive figure with long legs. She loves fashion, designers and shoes, especially boots. She wears expensive clothing due to her parents spoiling her rotten. Her golden blonde hair has gentle waves and is long enough to sit on when she straightens it, which she normally does . She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes which people assume contacts though really a birth defect. She is full of herself because she knows she is attractive, which really turns off most people.
Personality: She's kind and loyal, to her friends. She's very stuck up, rude, cold and hated and loved. Rest in rp
Popularity: 10/10
Clique/Group: Plastics – Leader.
Other: She’s cheer-captain at Blakewood, and rich.

Name: James Stimson
Looks: He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just...juuust. He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always smiling, though you can't see the smile because he normally looks at his feet. He normally wears greys and dull white's, long sleeve v-necks, hoodies and trousers
Personality: He's quiet, so quiet you'd think he was mute if he didn't answer questions in class. He's awkward, shy and well...quiet. He's very kind though he isn't offered the chance. He's ignored, the few people who tried talking to him gave up because he was to shy to reply. The only time he's ever out if his lonely-unhappy-shyness is when he is doing art.
Popularity: 1/10
Clique/Group: Art Geeks, but a loner within his group.
Other: He’s Carduus’s cousin, but she refuses to acknowledge his existence.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emma Williams
Looks: 
Personality: Emma is a Loner. She hates being judged because of her condition. She is drawn to the strange and creepy stuff. People call her weird because of her condition and being drawn to the strange. She can seem like a total cold hearted being when you first meet her. She will only open up to those she can trust. When Emma does she is a sweet caring person. She can also become emotional when people ask about her disese or her life expectancy (Its around 30 years.)
Popularity: 1/10
Clique/Group: Shes a loner
Other: Has crystic fibrosis. Its when a persons lungs full up with too much mucus. She has to wear that plastic thing in her nose. She also has to roll around a tank that helps her breathe.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katrina Collins
Looks: Black hair, with green eyes
Personality: kind, sweet hearted
Popularity: Most populars enemy
Clique: Loner/techy
Other: She is an orphan.  She sings very well, plays piano, and LOVES computers.  She is a whiz with them. Blakewood

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I have a better description of her looks?)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course.  She usealy wears a leather jacket, black boots, a gray tee, and jeans.  She has fair skin.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you!)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Ryan Ravenwood ( i just love that name!)
looks: has dirty blonde hair, is very muscular, has deep deep sparkling green eyes.
personality: can be a little snobby, but is still very kind and open.
other: has a crush on what everyone calls "that girl with the tubes" because she doesnt care what anyone thinks of her.
clique: the nerds and the loners
(what was her name?)

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Smith
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is a very quiet shy girl who doesn't talk much. She is very smart. When you get her to open up she is very out-going and werid. She is very protective of her friends. She is also very jumpy mostly because of her home life.
Popularity: 3
Clique/Group: She's kind of on her own 
Other: When she talks she has a British accent and she dances almost every kind and also plays the piano Blackwood

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Rainbow Looms

Suckish Shows.

red band socitey

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

latest videos