Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma walked into the school and went to her locker. She peered at her tube's reflection.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sighed as she heard one of the bells so she stepped on the cig and then walked in the school putting her bag on her shoulder and looking down at her hand.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari walked to school, deep in thought.  A normal teen?  I only ride my limo to special events!  Plus, I am an orphan, I will never be a normal teen.  She thought, entering the school.  She stood next to Emma.  "Hey, want to hang tommorow?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't really know what to post, sorry).

Jared glanced over at Arielle again, his hair appearing slightly darker as a result of the rain.

Casper smiled slyly at Genevieve, and then at Andrew. "Thanks", he said, but it wasn't only because they had saved him from that situation, but also for the fact they were his friends, and they were always there for him. He turned and began walking in Emma's direction without another word, and Andrew and Genevieve fired up another conversation, which hopefully wouldn't result in the "off" side of their relationship.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma sighed "Ummm I have to see if I have plans with Carter" she said not making eye contact , serching for a stick of gum. Although she brushed her teeth she was in a bit of a hurry so it wasn't for long. She also had a garlic bagel.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, and the whole normal teen comment.  I walk to school every day, and only use the limo for special occasions.  Plus, I will never be a normal teen since i am an orphan."  Kari whispered, walking away.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma poped a peice of gum in her mouth and turned to Casper "Hey" she said smiling. She hugged him and looked over at Genevieve and smiled Ordinary is boring thought recalling what she said a few days ago to Casper.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn walked up to Emma just as Kari was walking away "What did the princess want" she asked opening her locker and watched Kari as she walked away "Bragging about her new movie again?" she asked sarcasim dripping with every word and she chuckled 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma let go of Casper and turned to Quinn "She's mad because I thought she drove limos everywhere and sorta technically told her that she needs to be a little bit less obsessed with fame" she murmmered in Quinn's ear.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper hugged Emma in return, and pulled away as she did, glancing back at Genevieve and Andrew again, who were casually seated in a corner of the hallway, presumably chatting. His eyes flickered to Kari as she walked away; since he hadn't ever met her, he looked away a single moment later, returning his gaze to Emma.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos