Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper's eyes flickered up to the teacher as she entered the room, and he opened his first textbook, calmly smacking it down on his desk, almost as if on queue with everyone else.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed slightly at the usual simultaneous books. She opened her's as well. She slumped down in her chair pretending to follow along with the teacher reading aloud. Emma coughed slightly and took deep breaths.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
-LumieresEnchantees
-LumieresEnchantees
StarStar
(Don't know what to post, lol ... could we timeskip till after class or something?)

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Arielle had woken up the next morning, already dressed into something warm. She wore a white blouse, a light gray coat that was already buttoned closed, dark gray skinny jeans, and black mini boots. The dull colors brought out her cherry-red hair and tan eyes, making her seem a bit brighter today. Walking out of her house, she got inside of her car and drove off to school.

Clementine had curled her hair, and dressed quickly into a long-sleeved, black shirt, a dark blue sweater that had written in bold, cursive letter ​I've Found An Old Solution, dark blue jeans, and white vans. Running out, she began walking to school.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared calmly stopped his motorbike as he pulled up by the side of the car-park, only a couple of steps away from the outside path of the school. After effortlessly swinging one leg over the seat, he climbed off his "vehicle" and leaned against it for a few moments, absently watching the students wandering in and out of their classes in the hall. He was wearing a short-sleeved, black shirt with the  text, Don't upset me. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies, which revealed the tattoos along his shoulders. He had on a pair of dark, navy blue jeans, and his black-white canvas sneakers were casual and worn. His mind was completely focused on Arielle; it had been all night, and part of him realised he had never been so obsessed with anybody in his entire life.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma waited for the bell.

(Time skip to lunch)

Emma walked out of her 4th period class. She went to her locker and put her books in. She silently closed the door as soft as possible. She walked into the lunch room with her tank dragging behind her. Emma entered the lunch line and grabed a bowl of soup. She sat down and sighed. Emma started eating quietly.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Raina Lockwood

Personality: Raina doesn't sympathize with people, but she still somehow manages to catch the attention of people. She uses logic, and can "see" everything. If she loses someone or does something wrong, she will 'downvote' herself greatly.

Popularity: 2 out of 10

Clique: Newbies - though soon to become popular.

Looks: 

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
(So many timeskips... o.o)

Arielle walked into the lunch room, immediately spotting a girl with ombre gray hair. She hasn't seen her around the school before, she figured that she was new. Walking over to her, she saw that the girl was reading a book. "Hi, I'm Arielle." The girl looked up at her, and smiled. "I'm Clementine."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ" wrote:

May I join?

Name: Raina Lockwood

Personality: Raina doesn't sympathize with people, but she still somehow manages to catch the attention of people. She uses logic, and can "see" everything. If she loses someone or does something wrong, she will 'downvote' herself greatly.

Popularity: 2 out of 10

Clique: Newbies - though soon to become popular.

Looks: 

(Accepted)
(I know......)
Emma sat by herself. She looked up at the banner that hung over the cafeteria. "I can't believe prom is so close...." She said to herself "Its tomorrow night"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Resons to vote for certain people.....
Emma:
-Nice, Sweet, and Caring
-She is to used to being disipointed and having to pretend like everything's ok
-She doesn't have much to look forward to in her life because its so short

Carduus:
-Popular
-Both hated and loved
-If you don't vote for her she could ruin your social life

Arley:
-Popular
-Has to live up to her family's expectations

Quinn:
-Going through a lot
-Needs support from peers
- Is and feels neglected

Kari:
-Nice
-Popular
-Almost everyone loves her

Other Plastics:
-Popular
-Both hated and loved
(Thats all I got)))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS