Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[Thank you, where may I post?]

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ" wrote:

[Thank you, where may I post?]
(We are at lunch)
Emma looked down at her colorfully decorated oxygen tank and sighed.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Raina had been held back from lunch since she had been led to the main office, to her locker, and classrooms. "Lunch, how splendid," Raina murmured as she looked through the glass of the cool, gray doors. Pushing through, she noticed how loud it was inside, and how people looked at her. Her eyebrow sprung in question, and glared at a few to keep them from staring. "A picture lasts longer."

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari walked into lunch, and almost all the girls screamed.  "Hey!"  She said, muffled under the mass of hands trying to get her to sit with them.  "Stop it, i can sit where I want!"  She shouted, but few people backed down.  "Kari, you are a supermodel and a movie star.  You have to sit with us."  A plastic said, jerking her from the mass of students.  "No thanks, I would rather sit with an accual friend." And with that, she walked over to Emma.  She blushed as she felt the burning of tons of eyes watching her.  Some boys waved her over, but she ignored them.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Raina flinched when she heard all of those girls scream when a certain lady walked into the room. "Girls these days, what can we do?" Raina said to herself, flinching once again as the girls talked loudly. Walking over to th girls, they stared at her. "Use your inside voices, this isn't a Justin Bieber concert."

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari over heard the reply from one girl.  "Do you know who she is?  Her name is Kari Johnson, supermodel and movie star.  One of the newest students here.  Show some respect."  Kari couldn't take it.  She stood up and walked over.  "Girls.  Please, I don't care.  By the way, my name is Kari."  She said, turning to Raina.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Paul smirked, overhearing the girls comment. He continued to chat with his friends, occasionally glancing at her, she reminded him of someone.
(Form on page 71)

Carduus was ignoring Arley, she was both angry and embarrassed about her just coming to her house last night. She wasn't ignoring anyone else though and when one of the cute jocks asked her to prom she rushed over to her friends and told them excitedly.

James wasn't at school, he couldn't tell anyone since his phone was under the fridge. His mother had been sent of again and he was spending the day at home with his sister.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Raina had looked over at the girls, an uncaring smile on her lips. "I don't care if she's a homeless orphan or a billionaire, there's no need to use your voices so loudly. Ugh, I'm almost deaf now," Raina rolled her eyes and then looked over at Kari. "Raina."

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari flinched at the word orphan, then looked up at Raina.  "Come sit with me and Emma."  Kari said, gesturing for her to follow as she made her way back to her food.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[My form is on the previous page.]

Raina rose her eyebrows and shook her head. "Oh, I can't. Most people consider me weird, so I have the tendencies of being isolated from people. I wouldn't want to bother you."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The bright side is dark in the beginning

Crushing on him

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos