Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn smiled and looked at Paul then shook her head "Nah not really" she said shaking her head 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Really?" Emma said looking back at Paul "He is cute but.....I haven't even talked to him I don't even know him....Plus I'm taken." Emma paused and leaned in close to her "I know you like him....What what his name again?" She said. Emma grinned "It's okay if you like him.....I don't judge."

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn played with the straw of her drink and shook her head "The weird thing is, is that I don't like him, but I feel I don't know how to explain it. I just I don't know I guess find him attractive and I just don't, I don't know" she said putting her head in her hands. "I'm so confused" she mumbled in her hands 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed and stroked her arm "It will blow over....Then you will know how you feel" she said. She scratched her nose and sighed "Love can be crazy like that...." She said "But you can't suffer forever" 

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sighed "that is not true, I can and I will keep suffering cuz no one likes and bruised, scared, burn covered girl who gets abused by her mom all the time and has no free time cuz she's to busy watching her five half bothers and sisters" she said 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper stared into his locker. The prom posters and notices pinned up around the school were all everyone was talking about; every day, one of the students would put up an official countdown till the day of the prom. He assumed Genevieve and Andrew were going together, he was going with Emma, but ... there was something he felt like he hadn't taken care of.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Raina had decided to skip lunch, not bothering to question the boy who was staring at her, or the girl who had invited her to have lunch. Exiting the cafeteria, she walked down the hall, searching for her locker. Her green-gray eyes looked on the left side of the lockers, and finally found hers.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma sighed and hugged her "If a guy loves a girl with mucus lungs, a nasal cunnala, and an oxygen tank....Someone couls love you" she said smiling. She let go and walked over to Casper. "Hey" she said. Emma smiled untill it turned into a frown "Whats going on" she asked.

(I had an Idea!.......What if Casper also likes another girl and at prom when Emma and Casper are dancing he can't keep her eyes off her. Emma notices and she gets upset. Then Casper later in the RP remembers why he loves her......and comes back to her.)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have the nominees.....)
A freshman walked onstage to the mirco phone with a smile plastered to her face "As you may now our Prom is tomorrow!" She cheered. People in the cafeteria clapped. "So I have the 6 nominees, 3 girls, 3 boys!" She said. Emma sighed and walked back inside. "So the blakewood princesses for prom court are Carduus, Quinn smith..." she paused "And Emma Williams." The Plastics. Gasped. Only one of them were nominated. Emma was happy yet she was kinda annoyed that she was nominated. The room cheered along with the freshman. "And for Prom king we have Paul, James, and Casper!" She shouted. "If the nominees would like to show the school their beautiful faces...come on up." Emma sighed and lifted her tank and got on stage. "Don't forget to Vote for the final Prom king and Queen on your way out today (Just Private massage me)." 

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm SO sorry, can't be on at all tommorrow. With timezones that's like 2 days for you guys. PLEASE! Don't start Prom without me! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE!#
(Um, so...bye?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

I know everything

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

Words that start with L