Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
beautyfulgal_2420254 Lock
beautyfulgal_2420254
StarStarStar
New girl at Blakewood.
Name: Camilla Helton
Looks: Short blond hair with pink highlights, kinda tall at 6'6", very attractive, she has really long legs and her bra size is 42DD, she has dark blue eyes.
Personality: super shy around new people, quiet, semi-smart, good with teachers, but not a goody-two shoes, super sweet when you get to know her, has a temper, when your her friend she would do anything for you, she hates when people be mean to her friends.
Popularity:2/10
Clique/Group: new girl, loner
Other: she's a good singer, dancer, and a guitarist, she can dance to any music and she sings anything if she knows the song.

beautyfulgal

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"beautyfulgal" wrote:

New girl at Blakewood.

Name: Camilla Helton

Looks: Short blond hair with pink highlights, kinda tall at 6'6", very attractive, she has really long legs and her bra size is 42DD, she has dark blue eyes.

Personality: super shy around new people, quiet, semi-smart, good with teachers, but not a goody-two shoes, super sweet when you get to know her, has a temper, when your her friend she would do anything for you, she hates when people be mean to her friends.

Popularity:2/10

Clique/Group: new girl, loner

Other: she's a good singer, dancer, and a guitarist, she can dance to any music and she sings anything if she knows the song.
(Accepted)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma walked of stage and sat next to Kari "Did I really just get nominated for Prom queen?" She said.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes!  I am so happy for you.  You can borrow one of my dresses if you want."  Kari said, hugging Emma.  She was truly happy, her earlier quarrel forgotten.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"No...I have a dress" Emma said "You can come see it after school..." The bell rang. People rushed "Lets get to class" she said.

Posted By:
badxxreligion
badxxreligion
StarStarStar
((I think I have to leave this RP.. No one really talks to my characters, so I'm always bored. The only people they talk to is eachother, and everytime I try and interact, I get shut down...))

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari nodded and followed Emma.  "I can help you get ready.  I can not wait to see the dress."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Macey Miles
Looks:
Personality: Is nice but kind of quiet and cant really figure out who she could trust to be her friend.
Popularity: 5 (from 1-10)
Clique/Group: none yet
Other: she just moved so she is new and only a few know about her, but some are like "welcome to the school" and shiz. blake wood.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn couldn't believe she was nominated for prom queen. She didn't even have a date or a dress. She then texted Emma "After school me and you mall! Need to find a dress for me!!" she then sent it and went to her locker getting her french book then went to french

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)
Emma smiled and walked into class. She sat in the front and waited for instruction.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos