Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari sat fidgeting with her pencil.  She couldn't wait to go to Emma's because she had some big news to share.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed and texted her back:
If you don't mind tagging along with Quinn and Kari....Then sure!

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
On a spare paper, Kari sketched a fighter jet.  It was just like the one she would fly on Saturday.  

(By the way.  Since Kari has always wanted to be in the Air Force, and her parents were respected members, she is being asked to join a weekend flight school for her to prepare for the future)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Jud: Jud entered the school, not knowing what to expect at a school like this, he knew it was the middle of classes, so he looked at his home rom number.
(where are we in the rp?)
Janitor: the janitor entered a classroom pretending to sleep, the real reason was to look at the children.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
quinn couldn't take the French teachers raspy voice anymore so she stood up and rasied her hand "Can i please leave?" she asked the teacher just looked at her with a questioning look "Bathroom?" she asked. Quinn shurgged "Sure" she said then walked up grabbing the bathroom pass and walkng out of the class then out of the school. She took out a cig from her bag and lit then put it in her mouth breathing it in.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Jud: Jud entered the school, not knowing what to expect at a school like this, he knew it was the middle of classes, so he looked at his home rom number.

Janitor: the janitor entered a classroom pretending to sleep, the real reason was to look at the children.
Can you not be the Janitor......Its kinda freaky.......And not necessary for the RP. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red scrunched her nose up and considered this for a bit and she looked bac down at her phone, the. Replied, 
Fine. If I have to. Not a big fan of Kari, she's literally famous. Quinn is ok. In that case...I'd love to go! Where are we meeting? 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
At my car as soon as we are released.
Emma relpyed.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( time skip? ### yeah, gtg in a few, so don't be surprised if I...disappear )

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Can you not be the Janitor......Its kinda freaky.......And not necessary for the RP. 

Fine, where are we?

H3H3H3H3 >:]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

Who is your favourite superhero

HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY BIANCA! =D

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

latest videos