Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma shook her head "Not really"she said "I mean I can do the simple steps." She looked over at Andrew "Looks like he has" she said with a slight laugh.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
simplymenotyou
simplymenotyou
Star
Name: Meg Rosewood

Looks: wavy shoulder length dirty blonde hair, with a pink streak, blue/green eyes, fair skin

personality: Meg had always been a bit of a loner, people tried to make friends with her, but she pushes them out. In high school, she got a few friends and they convinced her to try out for a school play. Now she's a bubbly, weird, funny girl.

popularity: 3/5

clique/group: DRAMA NERDS BABY

other: takes acting very seriously

Yo! I'm out!

Keep calm and......

be a danosaur,
a sheerio,
a directioner,
a beautiful freak,
a phillion,

That's enough of that.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"simplymenotyou" wrote:

Name: Meg Rosewood

Looks: wavy shoulder length dirty blonde hair, with a pink streak, blue/green eyes, fair skin

personality: Meg had always been a bit of a loner, people tried to make friends with her, but she pushes them out. In high school, she got a few friends and they convinced her to try out for a school play. Now she's a bubbly, weird, funny girl.

popularity: 3/5

clique/group: DRAMA NERDS BABY

other: takes acting very seriously
# (Umm...its sorta a bad time to join...We are at prom already)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
simplymenotyou
simplymenotyou
Star
Sorry! I'll go...

Yo! I'm out!

Keep calm and......

be a danosaur,
a sheerio,
a directioner,
a beautiful freak,
a phillion,

That's enough of that.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke still felt awkward. "Frustrated so..."  He said.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sooo....." Alice said "I'm Guessing your a loner huh?"

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke nodded. "I have a few friends, like Emma and Casper over there, but other than that....."  he wondered why he was even at prom considering Casper and Emma where is only friends.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Go ahead and dance, while I sit here, lonely as hell", Andrew picked up a half-full bottle from the bench beside him, pouring it down his throat faster than Casper actually thought was possible. He returned to face Emma, placing his hands on her hips. "We'll work it out between the two of us", he stifled a laugh and began to dance.
Genevieve stalked through the crowds, licking on her raspberry lollipop; everyone else cleared to open her path without a moment of hesitation, some of them stumbling or tripping in the process. She was wearing a silver slit-leg evening dress, embellished with sequins across the bodice that seemed to glow under the flashing disco lights; and platform pump heels, featuring a satin bow across the glitter shoes, matching the colour of her dress. The only makeup she wore was black eyeliner and mascara, in addition to her simple beige lipstick. Her hair was up in a dutch flower braid, which was kept in place with a silver hair-clip. Ready or not, here I come.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed trying to guide Casper as well as she could "We're really bad at this arn't we" she said.  She looked over at the other people who were pros. Emma kept her hands on Casper's shoulders and looked at her feet trying to copy the movement everyone was doing.  Emma looked up and moved her hands to be more around Casper's neck with her rists resting on his shoulders. She smiled and moved a little closer. She made sure that her oxygen tank wasn't getting trampled over by them or other students. After the quick dance lesson she could finally focus on Casper.

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Faith Williams
Looks:
personality: Faith is a rich young girl but only her friends know that Faith is hardly popular ..she has no friends and she is new to Blake wood   and the town..she is sweet and nice and cares a lot for her little sister Ivory... Faith try's to stay put and stay out of people's business and when called beautiful she denies it. Faiths sweet personality makes her envied by many
Popularity: has friends but isn't at a high enough rate for ppl to know her. Plus her amazing voice is also a challenge 
Clique/Group: Glee,Mathlete,Chorus 
Other: she is single and looking

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Hey Kidzworldians!

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

It's Musical Game.

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

latest videos