Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gonna be gone for the next two days, starting now, bye!)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Unpaused) 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Genevieve stalked towards the table in the corner; the one she sat at every day she spent in this pathetic school. Almost everyone turned their heads in silence as she passed them, her pink streaks gleaming amongst her natural blonde, wavy hair. Her lace black skirt was a little lower than the thin material she was wearing underneath and her pink, one shoulder top featured the text, "If you're afraid of the Dark, move out of my way", revealing the slightest hint of cleavage. Smoothly sliding into her seat, she twirled the cherry lollipop between her fingers, taking a subtle lick every fifteen seconds or so. "Hey there", she said, the words rolling off her tongue as her eyes flickered towards Casper. While Casper was smirking, his black hair shadowing most of the features on his face, his best friend Andrew's expression was so blank and his jaw so low, you would've expected him to start drooling at any minute. Placing one leg over the other, Genevieve licked her lips briefly, pleased at the taste of the strong cherry flavouring. "Hey, Boy Toy ", she addressed Andrew; the nickname was the same one she used every time she approached or spoke to him. "Hi, Gen", he responded, and he pronounced her nickname the way he always did - "Jen".

It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma turned her head from the teacher for a moment. She stared a Genevieve and rolled her eyes. She made no emotions under the plastic tubes 
(Her form in on the first page and we are in 5th period)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Genevieve glanced over at Emma in silence, leaning back against her chair. Although she wasn't on any particular side in this school, she and the others would have to go with her rather than the Plastics. What most people didn't understand about Genevieve was she wasn't just some # # # t t y teenager. She might wear some short skirts a lot of the time, but she wasn't going to go around sleeping with the jerks in this school, and she certainly wasn't going to start walking around like some sort of clone of the Plastics. For a moment, she actually felt bad for the girl, especially when the Plastics wandered over to her table ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma saw the plastics walk up to the table. The teacher barley noticed. "I have to take a bathroom  be back in 5" the teacher said walking outside. "Hey freak" one said pressing her hands on the table. "Heard you kissed that guy Xavier" she taughted "Although he's not a Jock or a partner to the Plastics......He's way out of your league" she grinned as they sat around her. "What do you have? Lung cancer? ##### too much ####?# one taughted from behind. They all snickered loudly. The one with her hands pinned on the desk spoke again pulling on her high collared pink shirt. "Nice grandma clothes......To afraid to show some cleavage?" She unbuttoned her shirt showing parts of her chest. Emma tried to be strong. Another Plastic started to taught "I bet shes faking.....She wants people to like her" she snickered "Its not working." Emma coughed her breath stank of cigarettes and ####. The one with her hands on the desk looked at her tube "Your right....She doesn't even need this" She said touching her face. She ripped the tube off her face and waved it in her hand. Emma started to cough and could barley breathe. "Give...... it.....back" she said. The plastic grinned "Make me" she snickered.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Genevieve and Andrew moved up from the table at the same time. While Casper snatched the tube from the Plastic and placed it properly back on Emma, Andrew assisted him. Genevieve was the one standing in front of the table, leaning calmly against it as she faced the group of Plastics. "I think now would be a good time for you to leave, Fake Rake", she said, taking another lick from her cherry lollipop, "I don't have a problem with beating the he ll out of you and your deranged clones, either".

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma breathed and let the tank do its job. "Thanks guys" she said catching her breath. "Lemme make it up to you." Emma smiled. She buttoned her shirt back up. "You guys like the outdoors?" she asked.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"He ll, yeah", Andrew grinned, digging his hands into his pockets. "What do you have in mind?" He shoved aside his blonde hair carelessly. Genevieve watched the Plastics as they walked away, most likely feeling more threatened since they were almost outnumbered; by some of the most intense troublemakers in the school, at that. Casper hadn't said a word since they'd walked to the table. He had his gaze fixated on Emma. And despite her tubes, she was absolutely gorgeous to him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"I wondering If you wanted to go hiking after school" Emma said "I don't have many friends so it  kinda lonely." 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos