Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Got to go to bed, sorry. Bye!)

Andrew nodded. "Sounds awesome", he agreed, and whenever Andrew said it, it was genuine. Casper nodded after him, his blue eyes blazing with intensity. It was Genevieve who didn't nod, but only because she was staring after the Plastics. But by her terms, that meant yes.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok)

Emma smiled under her tubes "Ok......Come by my house later l" she said "I'm getting a car today so we can drive out to a nice spot"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are we?)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

(Where are we?)
(Fifth period.....Science)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn ran into science hopping the teacher wouldn't see her. She closed the the door quietly and tried sneaking to her desk "Your late Mrs.Smith" Quinn froze where she was "Do you have a reason?" he asked not even turning from the board. Quinn stood up straight "I um uh" she rubbed the back of her neck racking her brain for an excusse "I uh um uh um um  I was in the bathroom with really bad cramps" She said holding her stomache "Cuz you know it's my time of the month" she said nodding her head. The teacher rolled his eyes "You didn't need to share with the class now go to your seat Mrs.Smith" he said then went back to writing on the board "You asked" Quinn said taking her seat.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma glanced over a Quinn "TMI" She laughed

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn laughed "I'm not actually on my period i was making up an excusse oh and trust me you would know if i was on my period im ####### she laughed then turned to the teacher who was glaring at her

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed "Well look whos coming out of her shell" she said

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn didn't even realize that she was talking more and coming of her shell. "No this isn't supposed to happen it can't you can hurt don't let the wall come down....What is Ryder doing to me?" she thought. She looked at Emma and didn't say anything her eyes showed pain. She just looked back down at her text book and din't say a word after that

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma's smile faded "Come on.......I know you can be comfortable outside your shell" She said "Its a better more fun you" she sighed. "If anyone has to be shy it would be me.....My condition is life threatening.......Im only gonna be able to enjoy life for around 14 more years" Emma looked at the poem she wrote one more.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

I just find it hard not to love monkeys!

Its a never ending game!

What's your pets name?

who is your fav actor- indian or english?

latest videos