Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
-FireBird- Lock
-FireBird-
Star
Ariel swung her backpack over her shoulder as she walked down the hall, her eyes scanning the lockers so she could find hers. After a few minutes Ariel had finally found her locker, and opened it. There was a small mirror with a picture under it; it was a picture that had her and her younger brother.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma walked down the hall and peered over Ariel's shoulder "That Him?" she asked "Your little brother?" tears came back to her eyes.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-FireBird- Lock
-FireBird-
Star
Ariel fixed her mascara that threatened to run, and nodded. "Yeah, that's him. He was still alright by that time... it was so sudden," Ariel murmured the last part to herself.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James had dragged himself half asleep o his next class, he wasn't sure what it was but he remembered the room and finding a table near the back he slept.

Carduus continued with cheer practice, it wouldn't go after school today and she was planning her trip to the mall in her head

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma hugged her for a few seconds and turned to her "Well we better get to class" she said. Emma walked into her History class.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-FireBird- Lock
-FireBird-
Star
Ariel nodded and closed her locker, walking into class. She sat down next to a boy who seemed to be half asleep, and she chuckled. "Tired?"

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Forms on first page, wheres yours?)

James looked at the girl, blinking slowly"Yeah, been working and babysitting back to back all week."he said, being tired really helped his social skills.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Page 39.)

Ariel slightly smiled at James. "I know how it feels, I've got a baby brother of my own."

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"My sisters 6, how olds your brother?"James asked pushing his hair out of his eyes.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
“He's nine, and he's a total handful,” Ariel felt her throat swell and tears build up in her eyes.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

How many E-cards do you have on your profi...

Stay with me- Sam Smith

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

latest videos