Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's awful."James said after a minute of silence, he didn't know what else to say.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper glanced down at the number written across his hand in silence, his black hair falling back into place as he raised his head again, proceeding down the hall. Andrew was approaching him, his   blonde hair messy, which was usually a sign he'd had his head in his hands all through class. Casper didn't hesitate. "You look ..." He trailed off, unsure of the word to use. It didn't matter, really, since Andrew cut in quick enough. "Bummed? I am. I don't even know why I bothered trying to get Leanne to go out with me". He sighed lowly, but he seemed to perk up as soon as Genevieve joined them, forming a triangle from where the three were standing. Her pink streaks gleamed amongst her blonde hair as she licked at her lollipop, and the others instantly recognised it was raspberry. "Hey, Boy Toy", she addressed Andrew; it was the same nickname she used every time, and it made everything somehow more familiar. She smoothly draped an arm over his shoulder, which seemed to make his face lit up - not surprising for Andrew, really. "Looks like the cheer squad have decided to spin some tricks. I'd trip them over, but a group of jocks are having a great time watching them topple from their pyramid, so I won't deny them the pleasure".

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus hissed, the girls failing yet another trick. Her sour mood wasn't exactly helped when a cheer uniform was ditched at her head"What the hell?"she yelled turning to see the girl she'd kicked off standing there glaring. Carduus picked up the uniform and walked over to her, standing almost nose to nose. "Oh please, don't act like you didn't deserve it! You nearly killed someone, I'm mean but I'm no murderer"Carduus spoke in an icy voice and the girl huffed and stormed off. Her voice brightening a little she turned back"Okay girls, lets do the easy stuff. One of you do the cheers."

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sat in class with her music blasting through her ears and a sharpe in her hand as she wrote and rew on her arm not paying attention to anything the teacher was teaching

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell rang and everyone rushed to get out of their classrooms. Emma walked out last and rolled to her locker. She loaded all her stuff into her cream colored backpack. Emma walked outside and waited for her dad.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Link held Holly's hand and walked to the park. "So where'd you like to go?" He asked smiling softly. His soft side came out when he was with Holly, he liked it more. Holly smiled "The park like we agreed earlier." She answered.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma saw her dad pull up in an old orange VW bug. It wasn't he's usual car. Emma walked towards him. He rolled down the window. "Surprise!" He said with excitement. Emma's eyes widened "This is mine?" she asked. Her dad pulled the keys out and handed it to her "All yours" he said. Emma walked around the side to the drivers seat as her father got out and left the door open for her. Emma got in. Her dad walked around to the passenger seat. Emma started the car and drove them home. When they got home Emma got out and hugged her dad tightly "Thank You" she said. Emma walked on to the pourch and into the house. She waited in her bedroom for  Casper, Genevieve, and Andrew. She layed on her bed after hooking up her nebulizer to her face. It cleared up some of her lungs but nothing could cure the condition she was in.  So there she was laying on her bed, Attached to a machine, Waiting for people she just met.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
They sat in the park looking around Holly put Links arm around her and cuddled next to him "Wanna record something? You play guitar and I'll sing." She smiled Link nodded "Yeah that sounds great!" He kissed her tenderly and stood up and put his arm around her whist, They walked to his house and set up the camera. He turned it on and they recorded a  cover of The One That Got Away by Katy Perry. Link listened to the soft some of Holly's voice. "Talk about the future like we had a clue, never thought that one day I'd be losing you." She sang pitch perfect. The sung the chores together "In another life, I be your girl" Link sung guy. "We'd keep all our promises, be us ageist the world..." They finished the song. It was Holly's favourite. (Didn't even look up the lyrics Tongue Out)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma pulled her silver I pod out of her pocket and plugged her earbuds in. She started listening to "Ronan" By Taylor Swift. She couldn't help but cry. Emma's tears stained her pillow. When the song was over it shuffled over to a few paramore songs.
(Look up Ronan by Taylor Swift......Saddest song ever)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper stopped the car, swiftly switching off the blasting music coming through from the speakers. The car was a black ferrari, and one of the most expensive things he owned. Andrew was in one of the back seats, staring out into the distance, where Genevieve was standing between the trees, shadowed with darkness. "Gen, get in, we're going over to Emma's place, remember?" She seemed reluctant and hesitant, as if she didn't want to go. But after a few minutes, she climbed into the seat beside Andrew, before they drove off from the curb.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos