Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared sat down behind Arielle, since the seat beside her was already taken.
The student sitting there was grinning, staring at her chest.
Jared felt his hands clench into fists.
The student whispered into his friend's ear; they both stifled a laugh as they exchanged something in the palms of their hands. It was a huntsman spider. 
The student reached over subtely, preparing to drop it down Arielle's shirt.
Jared lunged over his desk in a rapid motion, grabbing hold of the student's collar as he threw a hard punch to his face. The grin on the boy's face disappeared as he punched Jared back; the two tumbled onto the floor, where the spider was fleeing from the scene only a few metres from them.
"Apologise to her", Jared snarled under his breath, dodging a punch directed at his head from the careless student. 

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
[OH GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO GOOGLE THAT SPIDER?]

A gasp had escaped Arielle's lips when she saw Jared take down the two students, and saw the large spider sprint out of the classroom, disappearing into the hallway. A whine threatened to escape from her throat, already feeling the pressure. "Jared, it's alright," Arielle's voice was a bit higher as she tried to keep herself from screaming.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL! Had you not heard of that spider before? Now I'm just going to google it to see what you're talking about; I've only really seen them from a distance).

Jared hesitated, his eyes blazing as he kept them on the student. Reluctantly, he rose to his feet, brushing nothing off of his sleeves. "Try anything like that again and I'll beat the crap out of you", he said in a low whisper, no amusement in his tone or expression. He avoided blinking until the two students seated themselves again, and then sat back in his chair.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(EWW, EWW, EWW, EWW! D: Excuse me, I'm going to throw up. And to think, my aunt had one of those and all of it's babies on her bedroom ceiling when she woke up!!)

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
[I told you it was horrifying. D: I need to go, bye!]

Arielle turned around to look at Jared, seeing that on one side a chair was empty. Quickly grabbing her things, she sat down by him, looking at Jared. "Why are you protective of me, out of the blue?" Arielle asked him, her wide, tan-brown eyes on him.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, bye!)

Jared didn't respond at first, but he realised he had to give an answer, even if he'd rather not. He fixed his eyes on Arielle's. "I feel, very protective of you. I can't stand to see them, treat you, like you're nothing". He paused again; when he spoke, he was almost whispering, or at least the sharp tone of his voice had that trait. "I don't stop, for every person I see, walking down the street in the rain. I stopped, because it was you. Because I sensed, and I knew, that I had to stop". His eyes and expression were intense, displaying he was completely serious. "And I know I would've regret it, if I had just driven by. I feel something for you, and I don't what it is exactly yet, but ... I need to be near you". His voice faded slightly. "Just like I needed to stop that car".

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(How Can I jump in?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
[We're all in our first period; Jared and Arielle are in English.]

Arielle blinked a few times, then looking down at the wooden table. She didn't know what to say, no one had ever told anything like that before. "Ah..." Arielle murmured, trailing on. "That's kind of you to say that, Jared," She told him in a low voice, hoping no one had heard what he had told her.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared turned his eyes to the window, where the light streamed over him. His eyes had an almost topaz tone visible as the sunlight caught them; his skin seemed to glow with a sudden warmth. "Sorry, I ..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say. "I didn't mean to embarrass you", he finished, his voice barely a whisper.

Genevieve strode into her biology class; several students turned their heads as she entered, most of the boys immediately gaping or slouching. Of course, she ignored them - more than usual, as a matter of fact - because the person her mind was on was Andrew. Licking away on her lollipop, she seated herself near the window in silence.

Casper's eyes searched for Emma as he walked through the main hall; he pictured her tubes, her tank, her face ... he couldn't find her, though. "Andrew, we have science", he informed his friend - anything to get his mind off Genevieve. They headed in the direction of the classroom, but both of them had their attention on something other than science.

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Arielle stared at Jared with a giggling look in her tan eyes; she had never seen him like this before, she had thought of him as a bad boy by appearance, but it looked like he had a more gentle core. A smile formed into a miniature grin on her mulberry pink lips. "You're so sweet, you give off the wrong impression. And there's no need to be sorry."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Help

Write your username backwards (:

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

I got mystery mails

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

You Mad Or Nah?

latest videos