Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(Have you heard DNA by Little Mix or Eclipse by Metric?)

Jared stifled a laugh. "The tattoos and the motorcycle and the … reputation, actually, would give that impression. I guess I'm a bit of an onion like that". He glanced over at the two students again, before returning his eyes to Arielle. "If you hadn't stopped me before, when I hit them, there's no doubt I would have done as I threatened. I would've beat the crap out of them and the "bad boy" would have been unleashed again", he almost smiled - well, he did, actually - but it took a heap of concentration to keep it from becoming a grin.

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I hope I can manage to keep you like this for a while," Arielle said with a gentle smiling smirk. A knock then sounded from the far wall, and she saw that the teacher had just arrived. Everyone grew silent once they saw him. Arielle gave Jared a look that said she'd speak to him later, and looked back at the teacher.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Have you heard Never Too Late by thenewno2 ?? You should listen to it on Youtube).

I'm sure you can. 
Jared draped his arm over the back of his chair, which made the black tattoos across his shoulder more visible. His lips curled up into a smirk, his eyes flashing in the direction of the teacher.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(whats going on????????)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

(whats going on????????)
(I was about to do a time skip to lunch...)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma walked into the cafeteria slowly. She dragged her oxygen tank behind her. She didn't know how to tell Xavier that she loved Casper. She bit her lip and sat alone. Her heart ached to much to eat. Emma felt tears roll down her cheeks.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper noticed the tears streaming down Emma's face almost immediately, silently hoping he wasn't the cause of them. "Are you okay?" he said; his voice was quiet and comforting, mixed with slight confusion. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, kneeling down so that he was near the height she was in while in her seat.
Andrew glanced up at the sign draped across the edge of the ceiling, an announcement for the coming prom. He hoped to invite Genevieve, but their on-off-relationship seemed to be off at the moment, so he figured he'd turn up alone. Inhaling some fresh air, he let his eyes light up and his usual, humorous personality take over, in an attempt to conceal his emotion.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma looked at him "How do I tell Xavier I love you?" she said quietly. She looked up the announcement for prom And sighed. Emma thought for a moment Whats wrong with him? Why doesdoes Casper understand me so well? And why is he not sticking with the in crowd and calling me "Freak" or "TubeFace."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Emma looked at him "How do I tell Xavier I love you?" she said quietly. She looked up the announcement for prom And sighed. Emma thought for a moment Whats wrong with him? Why doesdoes Casper understand me so well? And why is he not sticking with the in crowd and calling me "Freak" or "TubeFace."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

This or That??

The Banning Game

Taylor Swift

Girls only please