Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where was I? o.o)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper smiled and revealed his pearl white teeth, remembering his multiple dance lessons as he danced expertly, each step gliding carefully with a combination of coordination and balance. As the music became louder, he lifted Emma up by her waist and spun her round.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma giggled asher spunher around. When she came back to her feet she asked "Where did you learn to dance so well?" she asked. She kissed him softly and rested her head on his chest as they danced slowly.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared opened the door on Arielle's side of the car, and waited for her to step out, noticing a couple of students were drinking outside, despite the multiple signs that forbid them to do so. Most of them seemed miserable, too, which reminded him of how prom would have been for him if he didn't have the most perfect girl to come with him: Arielle.

Casper reached a hand up to Emma's face as they drifted across the dance floor. "Dance lessons", he replied, his lips curling up at the corners again to form a smile. His hair shadowed his eyes for a moment as they turned, but it settled back into place after he tilted his head slightly. "You're doing pretty good yourself", he commented with another smile.

Andrew barely even acknowledged the fact someone had tapped him on the shoulder, until he heard Genevieve's voice, and she looped her index finger through his collar before pressing her lips against his. "You gave up so quickly, Hot Shack", she said. "I was hoping you wouldn't be too dizzy to notice me when I arrived", she added, and the faint amount of glitter scattered across her face and eyelashes became more visible as a blue disco light passed over the both of them. Andrew appeared surprised at first, but that grin of his returned soon enough; it was the grin only Genevieve could place on his lips. He didn't say anything, but he kissed her back, and they disappeared into the shadows hovering over the corner of the room, which lead to the janitor's closet.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma smiled "Thanks" she said. She saw the plastics in the corner without dates pouting and staring at everyone who did. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
~ Casper ~

He followed Emma's gaze to the students seated in the corner; a couple of them were drinking, whilst others were texting or simply murmuring amongst themselves. Each one of the Plastics, however, displayed an expression of annoyance or depression, including those of them who had devoted their entire high school lives to making others miserable.
"It's ironic, isn't it?" he said, feeling a sudden pang of sympathy come over him. He understood that despite the wrong they may have done, to be so alone among a sea of people was something no-one deserved to experience. The irises around his eyes became a softer shade of blue, as if they adjusted in tone according to his emotions.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma laughed a bit "I was expexting them to have like 10 dates each" she said

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess when it comes down to it, everything they built for themselves all through highschool is meaningless; personality and heart ended up more valuable and important than appearance or materials", he said, and lifted her up again as he spun her around. "I just hope through this whole time you had someone to tell you you're the whole package; that what you've built for yourself is going to stand much longer than highschool".

1 2 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who can solve the riddle?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Type your name with your eyes closed

Slap The Keyboard :p