Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

California College of the Arts {OPEN RP}

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
Now can we start?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, now we can start, with characters finding their dorms and meeting roomies ^_^

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
Macy gets up and ######### "its the first day of college yea hoo macy gets up and gets dressed in short shorts and a tshirt and gets out "i wonder who my rommie is

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier was sitting on the roof of the house, he'd been up for a while, drawing. His watch beeped. He sighed, putting his pencil in his pocked and going back inside through the window. After he was outised and in his car, he spent a few good minute trying to find one of his CD's

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
Macy smiles and starts to sing bad for me

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Alex Golden. Stone                                                                                                                                                                    Age : 17                                                                                                                                                             Looks :                                                                                                                                                          Personality : Alex is Intelligent which means she has a extended vocabulary , and word choice. She is also Clever , Sneaky , Hidden , Mysterious , Kind , Nice , Shy , Outgoing when you know her. She is also Sweet , but sometimes she is really busy most of the time with college things....                                                                                                                                                          What there here for : She is there for mainly Singing and Dancing But a small portion of Writing                                                                                                                                                        Other : I can Make a guy character?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
i put  my snake bite in  "feels like a dumb day i sat by a tree to draw harle quin

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Jake Stevenson                                                                                                                                                          Age :  19                                                                                                                                                              Looks :                                                                                                                                                 Personality : He is Smart , and Intelligent, not the talking type but is crazy for Fun. He is Nice and wouldn't hurt a Bug !                                                                                                                                                           What there here for : Writing                                                                                                                                                            Other : None  

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Angelika glanced at her alarm clock and mentally freaked out. She hurridly got dressed in whatever she found first and hurried to campus. 'Oh joy.... I get to find out who I'm stuck with today, don't I,' she thought, bitterly.

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos