Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Yolo..... what stupid people made this saying! You dont need the saying to do so. The only saying these tweens go by are "Your adventures start young"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sunny here! No i didnt die! I Just had whole bunch of drama going on in my life. If you want to know more about ## #### ##! Anyway so this roleplay is based on 9th graders at Sharwood Freshman #######. This school only has 9th graders and a whole bunch of drama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Don't cuss
2. Dont' make the roleplay all about you or take control.
3. Don't think your greater than everyone
4. If you read this put Back!! in your form.
5. dnt tlk l!ke d!$
6. If i dont accept you dont argue!
7.  No godmodding!
8. No perfect charcters
9. Drama is alowd
10. Romance is allowd
11. Talk in 3rd person
12. Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form!

Name: (First, Last, Nickname) [nickname optional]
Bio:
Personality:
Clique:
Love Interest:
Activities:
Pet peeves:
Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Code : Back. Can I Join? ) 

Name : Alyssa "Ally" Stetson 

Looks :                                                                                                                                                
Bio. : She had a poor family , that she would even sometimes skip meals to save money for her parents. She tried to work at her parents store to help them. She usually is busy most of the time. She has a busy schedule. Like after school she either has band practice , art committee , or student council. But not only that but she has to walk or run to the parents store. 

Personality : Alyssa is Nice , intelligent , Kind , Clever , Smart , Busy , Outgoing , Shy , Put her mind to it. Plus , she has a very good mind , and by that I mean by she sees things in her own special way. She tries not to take people's mean comments , she tries to ignore it , but somehow it comes back to haunt her ,so be careful on that. She is tough and has lived through the tough times.

Clique : Band Geek , and Nerd .. 

Love Intrest :  She likes , Nature , and mostly anything . 

Activites : She is in band , student council , art committee , and Likes to swim. 

Pet peeves : She dislikes , Cruel people , Littering , and people who think she can't do the impossible. 

Other : none 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(ACCEPTED!?!? Big Grin)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah! -Happy Dance- Wink )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( -giggles and high fives- )

Name: Chloe Sherwood (C)

Looks:wings (without the wings and has bluish greenish eyes)

Bio: Chloe was born into a superstar family. Her dad was a toy salesman that was in comercials all the way in britian. Her mom was a former teen model who had once dated Will Smith. Chloe hadn't always known how she would be able to fit in with her family. She tried everything, modeling, acting, and singing. All things she was good at.. but wasn't good enough. By 6th grade Chloe knew the only way to get attention the way that her family did was to be popular. She research in movies, books, even other schools what it took to be popular. Soon by 7th grade she had it down. From designer clothes to the Mrs. Know-Im-Perfect attitude. Now in 9th grade her hard work has paid off....

Personality: Chloe's personality doesn't change when she is with people or with a few people. She has always tried to make everything about herself. She has the fakest laugh and smile that everyone can see. She is very snooty to everyone while everyone is so nice to her.

Clique: Queen Bee, Cheerleading Captain

Love Interest: Every cute popular boy... it doesnt matter.

Activities: She is in Student Council and a Cheerleading Captain

Pet Peeves: Losers and Nerds

Other: She was born in England and has a very thick English accent.

Name: Liam Hunter

Looks:OOOO

Bio: Liam is just an ordianry boy who was born into a normal family. Well in the beginning at least. By the time he reached 5th grade his family lost all there money. He had to drop out. His old school friends would see him on the streets and make fun of him. Thankfully his dad picked up a job being the assistant to Queen bee, C's dad and they started to make big bucks. Now he is a normal popular boy who has to do everything C says because he thinks he "owes her"

Personality: Liam is very down to earth and will do anything to make people happy. Just dont talk about his money loss or he will get way moody...

Clique: Skaters, Populars

Love Interest: Noone yet

Activities: He is a tutor in Math

Pet peeves: Nothing. He doesnt take anything for granted after his hard life.

Other: Nothing

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Do I create another guy  for your character? )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its totally up to you!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay! )                                                                                                                                                                                    Name : Jake Salaston                                                                                                                                                                       Age : 15                                                                                                                                                                    Looks :                                                                                                                                                                                       Bio : He had a good childhood , he had what he wanted , but took it for granted. He never really appreciated what he got. he took advantage in other words..                                                                                                                                                           Personality : He is Clever , Observant , Nice , Kind , Shy , Outgoing , Sneaky , and Loving plus caring..                                                                                                                                                                                        Clique : Popular/ Football star!                                                                                                                                                           Love interest : None yet..                                                                                                                                                        Activities : A Part time , Assistant for a big time Company                                                                                                                                                                  Pet peeves : Well , Band people..                                                                                                                                                       Other : None

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(wanna start and hope for more people to join?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( SURE! Big Grin )

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos