Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Liam heard the bell ring and walked to class. He took a seat in the chair he was yesterday. It was behind AAlyssa but right next to Chloe. He took out his binder and started to do today's assignment early. He did this so when there was extra time he could talk.

When the bell rang for the next class Chloe grabbed her stuff and walked to it. She took her seat in the class next to Liam. Chloe tapped his shoulder and asked. "Liam i need paper and a pencil!" When he handed them to her she started to do the homework assignment from yesterday that she forgot to do.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry )

Alyssa went to her next class , and sat in front of Liam. She took her seat and began doing the work. She always did her work , so she can get it over it. She slid down in her seat , and began working again.

Jake had a different class , this time. He went to his next class and just talked to his friends.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its okay!)

Liam had already put on his headphones and was rapping to a song while Chloe watched and giggled.

Chloe threw a peice of paper at Liam's head and said "Weirdo.." even though he couldn't hear her.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa was still doing work for her teacher. She was bored of course but had too work. She could hear Liam rapping , and just let it go . usually she would say something , but she just let it go.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Liam stop!" Chloe hissed while laughing. She finally managed to knock his headphones off a few seconds befoe the teacher walked in. She gave him a look as in See...

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa started drawing on her note pad. She just drew who ever , whatever , came to mind. She drew a necklace that had an eye in the middle. She just started doodling and started to get curious. Every time she drew , it had a special meaning to her or to something.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam tapped Alyssa's shoulder waiting for her to turn around.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa turned around flipping the note book around , so no one saw. She turned around . "Yes?"

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whats wrong? What happened? Your so quiet...." Liam said in a rush.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry bout it. " She said smiling how Liam , rushed the words.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

momdad

im...

why do i have too

Whats your favorite game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

latest videos