Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you start! I need to go for a sec  -does potty dance- )

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure! Big Grin )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Alyssa just woke up , and remembered  about school. She had never been tardy and absent EVER! So she got up pretty fast , and once she was about to leave she grabbed an orange, wondering how she was going to eat it. But walked or jogged to school.. Once she finally got there , she avoided the people who bothered her , the popular' s and Jocks.. She walked to her locker and Opened it , not making eye contact with anyone..                                                                                                                                                                      Jake Woke up late , and didn't mind , sort of. He got up and walked to school. He finally got there and went to his locker. He avoided the band geeks or nerds. He didn't like them for some reason. He then opened his locker and saw his friends come by..

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Code: Back.
Name: Alevria Krauss (Alev)
Looks: .....................
Bio: Alevria grew up in Germany,being the middle child out of four,she was never really noticed.When she was 5,her parents got diviorced(Can't spell it..) and she and her twin brother lived with their father,who was abusive,when she was 12 she moved here to live with her mother,she tried as hard as she could to be 'normal' but couldn't..
Personality: Alevria is a quiet girl,and is often called 'The Mute Girl' because of it,she is quite shy and hates being touched because of her childhood. When around a trusted friend,she can be kind and fun.
Clique: Emos and Nerds.
Love Interest: Noone Yet.
Activities: She is a English and Science tutor.
Pet peeves: Nothing other than bullies..
Other: She has a German accent.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe woke up at her usual time. Not early or late. She pushed her covers back and dropped her feet on her furry orange and pink carpet. She made her way to her closet picking out a half pink sweatshirt with BOWS on the front with a black tank top underneath. She grabbed some shorts that where mid thigh and pink flip flops with black bows on them. She walked into her tub and sat in it for 15 minutes. When she got out she dressed and brushed her hair and drying it with a blow dryer. She lightly curled it smiling at how nice it looked. She applied some foundation and black mascra and eyeliner before going downstairs and rolling her eyes at her mom singing while making toast. Chloe walked straight past her into her car picking an apple on the way. She plopped herself in the driver seat of her cube that she wasnt really suppose to have and drove to school. She walked into the school with her usual bouncy and confident walk while seeing the people in the hall seperate just for her.

Liam woke up early so he could take a morning jog. After taking a jog he took a shower and threw on anything. He grabbed a breakfest bar before walking to school. He got to school within 2 minutes and walked to his locker.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Chloe woke up at her usual time. Not early or late. She pushed her covers back and dropped her feet on her furry orange and pink carpet. She made her way to her closet picking out a half pink sweatshirt with BOWS on the front with a black tank top underneath. She grabbed some shorts that where mid thigh and pink flip flops with black bows on them. She walked into her tub and sat in it for 15 minutes. When she got out she dressed and brushed her hair and drying it with a blow dryer. She lightly curled it smiling at how nice it looked. She applied some foundation and black mascra and eyeliner before going downstairs and rolling her eyes at her mom singing while making toast. Chloe walked straight past her into her car picking an apple on the way. She plopped herself in the driver seat of her cube that she wasnt really suppose to have and drove to school. She walked into the school with her usual bouncy and confident walk while seeing the people in the hall seperate just for her.

Liam woke up early so he could take a morning jog. After taking a jog he took a shower and threw on anything. He grabbed a breakfest bar before walking to school. He got to school within 2 minutes and walked to his locker.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa was looking at her locker , avoiding the popular' s and Jocks. Those people where the ones who bullied her and made her life more difficult. She ignored them but they kept coming back , that's jut how she is. She stood at her locker. Sighing as she heard laughter from the popular' s ,through the corner of her eye , she saw pointing and whispers , but at her. She ignored it and took a deep breathe. She took out a book and placed inside her backpack ,and kept focusing on the day instead of what's happening or who's talking about her.                                                                                                                                                                   Jake was talking to his friends , once he got to school. He went to his locker at the last minute. When his friends were talking , they were actually just judging people. Judging people by there looks , Attitude and so much. Jake didn't like it , but he only became popular because of this one mistake with Alyssa, He accidently embarrassed her and that's how he became popular. By embarrassing her. But he carried on but Alyssa didn't, That's why she was having troubles..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe walked to her locker and opened it. She had already decorated it on open night with photboooth pictures, zebra wallpaper, makeup, chandeler, a mirror, and a locker seperator. She could hear Liam's loud footsteps behind her and without turning around she said in her thick British accent. "I have nothing for you to help me with. Go run off to your friends." With that he heard him walk away and she tried to apply a few coats of eyeliner to her waterline. She slammed her locker and turned. Liking the feel of her hair brush her chin and fall slowly into place.

Liam walked over to Jake and nodded to him. He never really knew how to talk to people. He opened his locker where he shoved his books and piecies of papers in. He turned back to Jake and said "Chloe looks nice this year." Chloe was always a topic among the boys. What else would theybtalk about?

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa was trying not embarrass herself this time , especially in front of the popular ' s because they spread it faster. Alyssa had her instrument in her hands , while putting books in her backpack and replacing them in her locker. She looked around before dropping her instrument, She picked it up hoping no one saw..                                                                                                                                                            "Yeah , she does..  " He said looking around. While the other boys agreed. Jake always knew something was wrong or different with people. He asked. "Liam right? Well , how come you barely talk ? " He asked , and didn't make eye contact.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"What does it have to do with you?" Liam said quickly back. With a few other jocks he walked out to the courtyard. Passing by a girl who dropped something. He felt bad for not helping her.

Chloe popped a blue rasberry flavored gum piece into her mouth before moving her way to the popular boys. "Hey" she said.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos