Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Minho sighed.  They are incredibly noisy.   He stood up, dumped his lunch, & waited for the bell to ring.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam laughed. "Lets go before the bell rings..." he said when he could breathe again.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa began to nod after laughing . She stood up and wiped of the dirt from her pants. She got her backpack and slung it over her shoulders.. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam got up and fixed his hair and shirt before shoving his hands in his pockets. "Lets go..." he said and started to walk.

(forgot about Chloe)

Chloe got her stuff togther and watched Liam and Alyssa go. They really left her out. She walked past them with a sad face.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa nodded at Liam . She saw Chloe that had  a sad face. She paced up faster to Chloe while holding Liam's collar of the shirt.. "Fix it later princess " she said joking. She walked up to Chloe letting go of Liam's collar.. "Is something wrong?" She asked Chloe , and grabbing her backpack . 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Minho exited the cafeteria & headed to the orchestra room.  He reached it & smiled as he got out his violin.  Minho played a few songs to impress the teacher.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam scoffed jokly while getting pulled.

Chloe looked at her and fixed her face. "No... just really tired." she said and walked faster to class.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa nodded then went back to Liam. She walked to her class.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam fixed his shirt AND his hair once again before walking to class. Once he got into class he sat on the teachers desk and watched as many people surronded him. Sometimes being popular was annoying....

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa got to her class , and sat in the very back avoiding the people who try to bring her down. She sat in the back of the class , waiting for the teacher and other students to start the lesson. She didn't mind being alone. It was normal.. She sort of liked it , since she was used to it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

freind chat

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.