Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam hopped off the table as  quickly as he could and went to his seat seeing the teacher around the corner. He took out his book and covered his face from laughing when the teacher got it. He knew she saw him.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa felt a paper ball being thrown at her. She turned around which was probably a mistake. She saw the person who was making paper balls and throwing them mainly at her. She rolled her eyes and turned forward. She felt the paper balls being thrown at repeatedly but ignored them. Soon the teacher came in getting mad for throwing paper balls.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam mainly laughed through his whole history lesson. Of course copied by his followers which made him roll his eyes..

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa sighed then went back to doing her work. She was good in all subjects mainly. She was used to it. She was homeschooled before. But then entered public school. Which was mostly or mainly things her parents taught her at homeschool.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam smiled when his teacher told the students to read there books, which pretty much meaned in Liam's mind that it was talking time. Sadly there was no good person to talk to in his class. He would have talked to Alyssa but she wasn't in here.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa sat there doing her work.. When she was done she turned in her work and sat back down avoiding contact with others.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
When the bell rang Liam rushed from his chair. Alyssa was in his next class which ment he wouldn't be bored.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa moved to her next class. She had Liam next , at least she knew someone in her class. That wouldn't be mean but would actually talk . 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam took a seat an smiled and waved at  Alyssa when she walked in. He was already bored with all these people in his class he was happy she was there.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa walked into the class seeing people she hardly knew. But Liam. She sat were she normally sits. In front of Liam. She sat there and waved back and gave a smile. "Ello Liam"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

LeBron sends apology cupcakes-moved

Newbie-moved

latest videos