Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(omg guess what happened?)

Liam high fived her forhead and said. "Heyooo!" in a very deep voice. He took his hand off her head and got a marker and started doodling on his hand.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(What happened? )

Alyssa laughed. "Um.. Okay.. Not weird at all.. High fiving friends in the face seems normal. " She said in a sarcastic tone but jokingly. She continued to laugh , then stopped when she noticed he was drawing on his hand. "So what-cha drawing? " She asked curiously.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam laughed. He then looked up showing his hand with a whole bunch of squiggly lines on it. "Squiggly lines! I'm such an artist!" he said as if he where really proud.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa nodded then grabbed a paper. She wrote down : Artist Approved! In big words and tried to make it dark on her piece of paper. When she was done she handed him the paper and said "Yeah... Well there's your certificate! "

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh My Gosh! I love it!" Liam said acting like he was going to cry holding the paper. He fanned his eyes acting like he was getting emotional.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"This deserves like some sort of awesomeness music " She said jokingly and laughing at Liam who was acting like a dramatic contestant on the beauty contest and who had just won. She continued laughing until she started to do the music.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

last one to say potato wins-moved

last one to say potato wins-moved

Crush on my best friend

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...