Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I was just asking. Not to be mean ." he said sharply , and looked around. He saw Alyssa drop something but ignored it. They used to be friends. "Hey Chloe. " Jake said.                                                                                                                                                            Alyssa picked up her instrument , and her music and looked around making sure no one saw. She was used to this. She closed her locker and Zipped up her backpack , and then walked to the band hall , avoiding certain people.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe smiled at Jake and said "Look who got tan over the summer!" She winked him and said "Hi" to a few other people she knew.

After going outside Liam walked back in bumping into the girl he saw dropped her things. "Im sorry..." he grunted.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake smiled. "Look who got Prettier over the summer! " He said winking back and smiling.                                                                                                                                                             Alyssa quickly reacted and picked up her things, "For what? I wasn't looking.. I should be sorry.. " She said feeling guilty , and made sure no one saw.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe smiled. With her british accent she said "Thank you. I try my best" she joked.

Liam chuckled. "Not everything is your fault" he said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa lightly laughed. "Here at School it seems like it is. " she said getting up and grabbing her things.                                                                                                                                                                      Jake smiled and said "Well I try to tan at my best.. I Guess.. " He said jokingly and playfully..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its very hot." Chloe said while smirking.

Liam shook his head and laughed. "Well you got me now" he said before walking away.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah I guess I did. " She mumbled to herself. Before going to the band Hall.                                                                                                                                                                 "Thanks.. Dido . " He said giving a half smile.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe nodded and smiled and said. "Ill see you at lunch" She turned on her heals and walked to her class.

Liam walked to his first class.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa walked to his first class , and sat in the back avoiding the same people. She sat in the back taking out her stuff...

Jake nodded and smiled while he walked to his class..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe walked into her first class plopping herself in the back corner.

Liam waited outside his class. He only went into the class when the bell actually rang.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

latest videos