Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I was just asking. Not to be mean ." he said sharply , and looked around. He saw Alyssa drop something but ignored it. They used to be friends. "Hey Chloe. " Jake said.                                                                                                                                                            Alyssa picked up her instrument , and her music and looked around making sure no one saw. She was used to this. She closed her locker and Zipped up her backpack , and then walked to the band hall , avoiding certain people.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe smiled at Jake and said "Look who got tan over the summer!" She winked him and said "Hi" to a few other people she knew.

After going outside Liam walked back in bumping into the girl he saw dropped her things. "Im sorry..." he grunted.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake smiled. "Look who got Prettier over the summer! " He said winking back and smiling.                                                                                                                                                             Alyssa quickly reacted and picked up her things, "For what? I wasn't looking.. I should be sorry.. " She said feeling guilty , and made sure no one saw.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe smiled. With her british accent she said "Thank you. I try my best" she joked.

Liam chuckled. "Not everything is your fault" he said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa lightly laughed. "Here at School it seems like it is. " she said getting up and grabbing her things.                                                                                                                                                                      Jake smiled and said "Well I try to tan at my best.. I Guess.. " He said jokingly and playfully..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its very hot." Chloe said while smirking.

Liam shook his head and laughed. "Well you got me now" he said before walking away.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah I guess I did. " She mumbled to herself. Before going to the band Hall.                                                                                                                                                                 "Thanks.. Dido . " He said giving a half smile.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe nodded and smiled and said. "Ill see you at lunch" She turned on her heals and walked to her class.

Liam walked to his first class.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa walked to his first class , and sat in the back avoiding the same people. She sat in the back taking out her stuff...

Jake nodded and smiled while he walked to his class..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe walked into her first class plopping herself in the back corner.

Liam waited outside his class. He only went into the class when the bell actually rang.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos