Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa sat in the back of the class seeing Chloe.. She quickly turned her head into a different direction and hopes she didn't notice her.

Jake Plopped himself down at a seat at a class.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe snickers at Alyssa. "Nice clothes." she said.

Liam walked into class once the bell rang

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa nodded. "Thanks... " She said giving half a smile. Her clothes were reused from her older sister who later left. So there old..                                                                                                                                                              Jake sat in the back of the class..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe burst out laughing. "It was totally not a compliment"

Liam took notes.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"I Know.. I just chose to think of it as a compliment. " She said smiling and looked at the teacher and what she was doing.                                                                                                                                                               Jake took notes on his paper notes that he carried around with his backpack.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Isnt that really lieing to yourself" Chloe added not caring that she had already turned. "Thats just lifting your spirits up in a total horrible way." She got up and took her gum out and walked to the girl's desk. Everyone knew that Chloe was a favorite in every class and that gum wasnt allowed. "Oh Mrs. Little this girl over here had  gum. Took me five minutes to pry it from her big old mouth." she said. While the teacher got mad making the girl a office slip Chloe whispered to her "This is reality. Get use to it." before throwing the gum away and wiping her hands and taking a seat. She wipped out her phone and texted Jake "Im bored wanna skip class and get a yogurt?"

Liam kept throwing some paper wads at a nerds head like crazy.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa knew Chloe was like this. She was warned before. Before she got up to take the office slip ,she Went back and whispered to Chloe. "I Am in reality , your just not seeing it the way I see it. Plus , its not lie-ing unless you look into it a different way. " She said before taking her seat once more. She never gotten in trouble and probably her Band director would find out. She would take care of it , and wouldn't Chloe , this off easily..                                                                                                                                                                   Jake felt the vibrate , and took out his phone. "Sure but when?"  he send-ed pretending to care.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Now when else? :P" Chloe sent back totally ignoring Alyssa. There was a food chain at this school. Chloe was one of the sharks that dominated.

Liam was bored. He took his binder out before he got a text from one of his friends saying "Party tonight. Forward to everyone" Liam smiled and forwarded it to everyone he knew.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa ignored Chloe , and whatever she said try to ignore Alyssa said to herself. But one thing about her is that she can never get over things. Until a few moments . But she tried her best.                                                                                                                                                                 Jake replied with a Okay , and started making his way..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe excused herself from the class making her way down the halls. By the time she was at the front door of the school she could #### ### ### figure of Jake.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift