Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah I can see that.. Well the comeback thing might be too late.. " She said realizing another mistake.                                                                                                                                                        Jake smiled. "Who doesn't. "

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam laughed. "Sadly i only have bad news. She wont leave you alone. But good news is you got me. Sit with my friends today, it will show her not to mess with you?" Liam offered.

"I bet that annoying girl Alyssa does. She annoys me... like alot" Chloe said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled. "Well , I've been through this through out time. But I don't let it get to me , well at least sometimes.. Anyway  I'll  sit with you. Besides what's the worst that can happened? " She said smiling..                                                                                                                                                                       Jake nodded. He didn't want her to know that they used to be friends. Used to be. "How does she annoy you..  just asking "

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( we need more people in this roleplay!)

" She throws stuff at my head and cusses all the time!" Chloe lied to make Alyssa sound bad. "I mean i shouldn't be going through that!"

Liam smiled. "Cool"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I know.  I Can invite people. )                                                                                                                                                                   Alyssa smiled. "Thanks by the way. I could've been dead by tomorrow. But seriously thanks.. "                                                                                                                                                                          "You shouldn't , but her teachers adore her.. Well , maybe she has an evil side.. " He said , trying not to cover Alyssa.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yay!)

"It sounds like you like her..." Chloe said looking at Jake with suspicion

"No problem!" Liam said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake laughed. "Like her.. Who would? " He said .                                                                                                                                                            "Wait , Liam one more question. Why are you helping me? " Alyssa asked in suspicion.

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
Back!!

Victoria Justice goes by Tori

(sry have no pic) looks like tori vega

she is from an Italian family she is very rich lives in a 5 story mansion her mom is the CEO for a big company and her dad is a director for movies. Her favorite brother died when she was 10 and she is still sad about that.

She is pretty popular and mean. She gets anything she wants whenever she wants. She is only nice to her bffs. She drives in a pretty pink camero. wears the latest clothes also

popular clique (if there is room)

She loves dogs and shoes

she does swimming and cheerleading

she hates bad hair days and people who thinks they are popular when theyre not

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

"You need a friend! Im that guy!" Liam said nicely.

Chloe nodded settling down.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks.. Liam."  She said.                                                                                                                                                              "Why did you freak out for a moment? " Jake asked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos