Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(New people can start posting!!)

Chloe smiled and said to Jake "Thanks for paying" while taking a seat at a window booth. She took a spoonful of her yogurt and stuck it into her mouth letting the sourness pinch her cheeks. She giggled.

Liam nodded and wrapped his arm around her in a friendly way and walked to lunch.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake nodded. "It's alright. " He said smiling. Once he took a seat in front of Chloe , he saw her giggle. Which made him sort of want to laugh. He got a spoonful and put it into his mouth. His Sensitive tooth began to make Jake feel tingly. Or funny.. He chuckled and grabbed his cheek.                                                                                                                                                                 Alyssa didn't mind Liam wrapping his around her. She was used to it. She mostly hanged around guys. But then again , if in a ######### way , she will turn all ninja. Anyway , she walked to lunch with Liam. " What Do you think will happen if I get Chloe mad ? " She asked turning to Liam.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(where do I jump in?)

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(It doesnt matter. Be bold! Lol!)

Chloe giggled more. "You do that to. It always happens when i eat this yogurt." Chloe said and stuffed her mouth with more yogurt giggling quieter now. "That is why the worker stared at me when i ordered it. They know the affect" Chloe said all mysterious like.

"Die your hair. Do somethinig real bad in the girls bathroom. Its kinda unpredictable." Liam said getting into the lunch line.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Effect.. Well I have been here before and the first time, I accidently screamed... " He said rubbing his cheek and chuckled. He looked at the cashier , and chuckled more.                                                                                                                                                            Alyssa grabbed her hair in fear. "Wh -Never mind... Great just great... I'm about to be a victim.. " She said getting behind Liam..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe laughed. "So what did you do this summer?" she asked while spinning her spoon in the yogurt mixing the red and blue colors together.

Liam laughed. "She never came back to class. I doubt she is even at lunch." Liam said grabbing a tray and piling food on it.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I had a camp to go to for music... It's just how to produce it , and make it.. " He said smiling and spinning his yogurt. "Well what did you do this summer? " He asked. Raising an eyebrow and playfully..                                                                                                                                                                           "Not to sound mean... But Good.. I don't want my hair or anything to be different.. " She said , still worried and grabbed her tray with food. "Wait , A-Aren't you like Chloe's mega-friend? " She had asked , not trying to sound mean..  just curious..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"I went to Hawaii and went to the beach.... ALOT. Then my mom let me go to England alone. That was fun. But i think the best thing this summer was being home." Chloe said while smiling.

"Maybe. Doesnt mean that i can't protect people from her!" Liam said funnily.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake began to laugh. "Well being home is Fun. Because of.. TV? " He said guessing , he would prefer the places she listed than home , but then again home is good to..                                                                                                                                                                     "Good point... " She said. She would now have to watch out , just in case he pulls any tricks.. She couldn't let this happen  , again. Coming from her old school , this was just starting..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam turned to face her. "Why are you looking at me funny?" he asked curious.

"No my dog is very old. If i hadn't been home the time i was i could have never got to say goodbye." Chloe said still smiling. Talking about her dog made her smile. Even if it was bad.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos