Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School Madness (ATJ)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
This is about a group of kids who have been friends since kindergarten, but the middle school puts them all in different classes!

Will need teachers, students, and of course the main charies, the group of students.

Form:

Name (If a teacher put last only and Ms., Mrs., or Mr.): Laney.
Type of character (Teacher, Student, or Group, I will delete the last part up there ^ once I have around six or seven.): Group Girl
Personality: Funny, Outgoing, Friendly, and Random
Age (between 11-13): 11
Story: Laney has had ADD and has transferred friend groups until she met the main group.

I wanted to make my signature invisible. Darn. Wait, I know! Hahaha!!

Posted By:
nstein Lock
nstein
Star
Name: Kaelyn
Type: New Student
Personality: Shy, quirky, smart, compassionate.
Story: Kaelyn has gone to an online private school since kindergarten. She is going to a middle school now that her father lost his job, so her mom had to start working too. No one was home to watch her, so she had to go to regular school now. She's very kind, but will get worried easily. She is very good at math, and is taking advanced classes. She is small for her age and is not very good at sports.

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

"Sometimes people not to block others out of their life but to see who cares enough to break the wall."

"If you test a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing that it is stupid."

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Callie Crouch
Type of character: Group Girl
Personality: Callie is a sweet, funny, beautiful, cheeky girl that tries to hard to fit in. Sometimes mean. Very artistic.
Age (between 11-13): 13
Story: Callie tries to hard to fit in and can sometimes be a little mean. She started blocking out her friends towards the end of 5th grade when she got her new Iphone 4. She thought she was to cool for them and still does. Callie has all Pr-AP classes, takes Pr-athletics, and does art class as an elective. When Callie isn't in school she is hanging out with the 8th or 7th grades, texting, or with her boyfriend.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

Name: Callie Crouch

Type of character: Group Girl

Personality: Callie is a sweet, funny, beautiful, cheeky girl that tries to hard to fit in. Sometimes mean. Very artistic.

Age (between 11-13): 13

Story: Callie tries to hard to fit in and can sometimes be a little mean. She started blocking out her friends towards the end of 5th grade when she got her new Iphone 4. She thought she was to cool for them and still does. Callie has all Pr-AP classes, takes Pr-athletics, and does art class as an elective. When Callie isn't in school she is hanging out with the 8th or 7th grades, texting, or with her boyfriend.
( lol in rl my bff name is Callie but anyways can I join? )

Name: Ivy Ice

Type: Group girl

Personality: Ivy is a funny,sensitive, smart, awesome,  and pretty girl. She is at times mean and sarcastic.

Story:  She doesn't need help fitting in. Even though she is mean she can walk up to someone and just ask them if they want to be her friend. Least they can say is no right? But when she isn't at school you would find her at the mall with friends, hanging with bf or on the computer.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
BreatheNoMore;;
BreatheNoMore;;
StarStar
Name: Ms. Angelo

Type of Character: Teacher

Personality: She's a nice teacher when you're following the rules. She loves children, and specializes in helping kids with ADD/ADHD. She'll be strict when needed, but generally doesn't give that much homework. She loves pop quizzes, so she warns her class ahead of time that there will be quizzes.

Story: As a child, Ms. Angelo rarely was shown love. She had anemia, which caused her to have to be careful, thus she couldn't do much. As she grew up, she learned to deal with it, and pursued a career as an English teacher. She was the laid-back of all the schools she's been to, but she would still give homework when needed, plus the pop quizzes. She loves it when children listen to her, but if they don't, she can get really strict. She rewards the children with candy, if they answer a question correctly.

( May I join~? )

Gamzee babyyyy Gamzee Babyyyy~
China babyyy China loveee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved