Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

First day of high school~ west brook high

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Micheal got up to his father shaking him. Uhhhh he groanend. Come on, micheal. Get up. You have school. His father said. Huh? What? He jerked his head up. Oh! His father rolled his eyes and went back downstairs. Micheal got up and took a shower, putting gel in his hair. He put it up in a tiny Mohawk and put on some white skinny jeans, and a blck leather jacket. He walked to the door and yelled, bye mom! Bye dad! And drove his car to school. 

Zoey, in tears still, was finally at school. She walked in to het her schedule. 

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Galridge and Jaelinn made their way to school, going their separate ways as they didn't have the same schedules.

Jaelinn walked to her locker, getting what she needed out of her backpack and stuffing her bag into the small space. She shut it quietly, walking to her first class.

Galridge didn't bother to put things in his locker, taking his whole backpack to class.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Zoey walked to her locker, and got her stuff. Her first hour was English. She walked inside the class, and took a seat in the back.

micheal walked in school and got his schedule. He went to his locker and got his stuff. His first hour was math. He walked into math and sat in a desk in the middle row.

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Nadeleine
personality: Bubbly, outgoing, smart, generous, energetic, laughable, and understanding
relationship status: Single 
looks: Elanne Kong
other: N/A

name: Lewis
personality: Laid back, outgoing, generous, calm, and soft spoken.
relationship status: Single
looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tanish skin.
other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar

Galridge plopped himself in a seat in Science, looking at the board before pulling out a comic book.

Jaelinn made her way to Math class, sitting in a seat next to the middle row, setting her things on the desk. She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, looking around.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Micheal turned and looked at jaelinn. She was really pretty he kind of wanted to sit by her, and he was just one desk away from her.  He quickly scooted over in the seat next to her. He started fiddling around with his pencils.

zoey was looking around the room, when a girl came and sat right next to her. She had long brown curls, and blue eyes. She was beautiful. She's probably just one of those "popular" girls, zoey thought to herself.

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
( you can join )

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

(Katie, post in high school reunion?)

Nadeleine was sitting in a seat in the middle, near the window. She was looking around the classroom before looking out of the window.

Lewis was sitting near the back, looking around boredly.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
(ok) 

Zoey watched lewis as he walked in. He was really handsome, but she knew she didn't even have a chance for him.

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Nadeleine let out a sigh, and looked out of the window. She began to daydream as she looked out of the window.

Lewis continued to look around, and then saw Zoey.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos