Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

romance/drama highschool rp ;D anyones welcome.

Posted By:
BunnnyGirrl_x3_2470565 Lock
BunnnyGirrl_x3_2470565
Star
This rp has a lot of romance and drama ;D just state your name, age, and a mini bio ;D Name: Bunny Age: 17 Bio: my hair is long, and blonde and bunny have pink eyes. Bunnny also is very small for her height ;D bunny normally talks like this and enjoys making new friends (;

Posted By:
Delightfulgirl12
Delightfulgirl12
StarStar
Name: Lisa
Bio: Loves nature and parties and always always wants to make new friends

Keep Calm And Dream On

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
~General~
Name: Vannessa Lionheart

~Appearance~
Eyes: Crimson

Hair: Black and to her ankles

Attire: lack pants, skull t-shirt, studded collar, and black combat boots

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

~Other~
Bio: Vannessa is a vampire, has no friends or family, and is not in a relationship. She rarely talks to anyone and is a Goth who loves Graveyard.

I drink the blood of the living, drain the life from their souls. I am very strong, fast, and amazing. But I don't like to brag too much, being a Vampire is amazing and I can kick anyone's butt. Not all of us are evil, but I might be.

(This is for roleplay, DON'T JUDGE ME)

Posted By:
beautyfulgal_2420254 Lock
beautyfulgal_2420254
StarStarStar
Name: Camilla Margarette Hemilton
Bio: Blond hair with pink highlights to feet, tall 6'6", bra size 42DDD, dark blue eyes, from the south, so has kind of a southern accent but not much of one, unless mad or excited.
Personality: shy when she doesn't know you, quiet, can be loud and extrivertive when with friends, loves all people but has hard time making friends, if she comes up to you first your lucky, very nice to friends, always has their backs and will do almost anything for her friends, very loving.

beautyfulgal

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos