Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster Academy

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
A place for the supernatural to come to school at. An academy where the spernatural are welcome and proud to call themselves monsters. Welcome to...Monster Academy.

Classes:
Algebra 1 and 2
Biology 1 and 2
Chemistry 1 and 2
English 1 and 2
Literature 1 and 2
Hunting 1 and 2
Abilities 1 and 2

Schedule:
7:30-8:30-Class One
Eight thirty five to nine thirty five-Class 2
Nine forty to Ten forty-Class 3
Ten forty-five to Eleven forty-five-Class 4
Eleven fifty to twelve fifty-Class 5
Twelve fifty five to One fifty-five-Class 6
Two to three-Class 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vannessa Lionheart was a beautiful young Vampire, she was sixteen and turned just a week ago. When she walked into the school she was terrified and wanted to hide, she had never had a friend before and was currently living in an orphanage. The people who ran the orphanage wanted Vannessa to find a friend so they had sent her to this school on the little money they had. Vannessa was a Goth, she knew not many liked Goths, but she did. She was 4'11 with long black hair, crimson eyes, and an hourglass figure.
    Her highlights were crimson and today she decided to wear her skull t-shirt, combat boots, black pants, and studded collar. Her lipstick was black and her hair running down her back. She went to the office where she received her schedule for school and her room key. She didn't talk much and looked more nervous than before.

I drink the blood of the living, drain the life from their souls. I am very strong, fast, and amazing. But I don't like to brag too much, being a Vampire is amazing and I can kick anyone's butt. Not all of us are evil, but I might be.

(This is for roleplay, DON'T JUDGE ME)

Monster Academy

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
Eudora Edwards is a young vampire but she was born a victorian child, bitten by another vampire who was her soon to be husband, they married but then he disappeared so Eudora has stayed young and fell asleep for many years until now.

↑ This is interesting!

THE TRUTH IS YOU DONT NOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
LIFE IS A CRAZY DREAM AND NOTHING IS GUARENTEED - EMINEM

LUV EMINEM!

IM BORED OF BEING BORED BECAUSE BEING BORED IS BORING

Monster Academy

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
     Vannessa sighed as people made fun of her. She went to her room and sat on her bed where she cried, not even her parents wanted her. After an hour she wiped away her tears, reapplied her makeup, then went to class. Her first class was Biology, she has always hated Biology and was hoping that it wouldn't be too much work.

Vannessa sat down at a table n the back of the room quietly. She was nervous and didn't want much to do with people.She remembered those she held dear to her had left her for dead the day she was turned, which upset her.

I drink the blood of the living, drain the life from their souls. I am very strong, fast, and amazing. But I don't like to brag too much, being a Vampire is amazing and I can kick anyone's butt. Not all of us are evil, but I might be.

Monster Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia is a sarcastic, funny girl at about 5'9. She's bubbly, clever, and tricky. Her hair is waist length and thick, it cascades down her back in a braid, if she not wearing it down. Her eyes are ice blue and always have that light, cheery twinkle to them, that makes everyone think that shes their friend. her cheekbones are really high, and her lashes are so long, she shadow a little bit of her hceekbones. apear shaped  figure gives her a tiny waist but a large chest. She has a hot temper, and cannot determine whether Sprite is better, or 7 up. She's nicest sometimes, but when she's crabby, there's nothing stopping her. She's a fussy girl, but loves the company of others. As a young shapeshifter, she learned to be an Amphirtire, then control nature as one. She became a bit more happy with what she learned. She's not too popular, but shes trouble maker.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Monster Academy

Posted By:
VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart
StarStarStar
     Vannessa sighed and rubbed her throat, she was thirsty and dizzy. She thought about things and bit her lip gently, she missed everyone who had liked her. The boys all looked at her as if she were a freak, the girls did too. She looked away and sighed, praying that class would end soon and she could go to her room, but when she looked at the schedule she saw that it lasted an hour and they only had five minutes to get to class.
     Vannessa sighed again and drew in her notebook. She loved to draw, she always drew something that involved hatred because that's what she usually felt. She hadn't felt loved in years which upset her a lot.

Monster Academy

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Mabel is a young shapeshifter, who is often called her brother's "Mystery Twin". She is small for a 16 year old, but that doesn't get her down. She is bubbly, friendly, clever and funny, and she loves solving conspiracies, in her spare time. She loves to draw and is very arty, she once made a life-size wax figurine of her pet pig, Waddles. Sometimes her curiosity gets her into trouble, but she doesn't really care. She once lived in a small, mysterious village, where she discovered her abnormal shapeshifting powers 5 years ago. Her parents and brother died 4 years ago, so she now lives with her great uncle Stan. It doesn't make her happy though. She isn't popular, but she isn't a loser, either. Her other favourite thing is music, and she could listen to it for hours. Her hair is a chestnut brown, and cascades down to her waist. She has it in a ponytail resting over her shoulder if it's not down, with a hairband or hairclip in it.

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

WHO ARE YOU ?

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

latest videos