Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Clannad!

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Hello! Welcome to another RP by Xiao! This RP is based on an anime that I watched. It's obviously based in Japan, in a small town. (FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WATCHED IT: this takes place in the original clannad, not after story)

Characters:
#### Ibuki: (Kawaii_Venus) 
 14 Greyish blue hair, short, she was released out of the hospital and is rather ditzy and weird. She has a major addiction with starfish X3

Nagisa Furukawa: 19 Reddish hair, sweet, shy, is Tomoya's girlfriend. She tends to get sick a lot. Once she was so sick, she had to repeat one shoulder year of school. Her parents own a bakery.

Tomoya Okazaki: Blue hair, 18. Nagisa' s BF. Can be rather blunt and rude. Expresses his opinion strongly. He can get very emotional and has a weird relationship with ####.

Kyou Fubiyashi:  Long purple hair. 18 Is very blunt and rude. Can be stubborn and mean, is a master at sports.

Yohei Sunohara: Blonde hair 18 He is very annoying and stubborn. Usually is terrible with girls. Tomoya' s best friend.

Kotomi Ichinose: 19 Long purple hair, she is very smart and is usually in the library reading. She usually goes by kotomi-kun and cooks very good!

Space is limited! :3 I did not post al the characters. You may add some but don't make your own. I am too lazy to put them all! :3

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Welcome back brunostar

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos