Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Clannad!

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Hello! Welcome to another RP by Xiao! This RP is based on an anime that I watched. It's obviously based in Japan, in a small town. (FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WATCHED IT: this takes place in the original clannad, not after story)

Characters:
#### Ibuki: (Kawaii_Venus) 
 14 Greyish blue hair, short, she was released out of the hospital and is rather ditzy and weird. She has a major addiction with starfish X3

Nagisa Furukawa: 19 Reddish hair, sweet, shy, is Tomoya's girlfriend. She tends to get sick a lot. Once she was so sick, she had to repeat one shoulder year of school. Her parents own a bakery.

Tomoya Okazaki: Blue hair, 18. Nagisa' s BF. Can be rather blunt and rude. Expresses his opinion strongly. He can get very emotional and has a weird relationship with ####.

Kyou Fubiyashi:  Long purple hair. 18 Is very blunt and rude. Can be stubborn and mean, is a master at sports.

Yohei Sunohara: Blonde hair 18 He is very annoying and stubborn. Usually is terrible with girls. Tomoya' s best friend.

Kotomi Ichinose: 19 Long purple hair, she is very smart and is usually in the library reading. She usually goes by kotomi-kun and cooks very good!

Space is limited! :3 I did not post al the characters. You may add some but don't make your own. I am too lazy to put them all! :3

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

How much battery has you got right now?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos