Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Supernatural Academy [Needs more people!]

Posted By:
Sooyoung
Sooyoung
StarStarStar
 Ever since humans began to discover us, we were unable to blend into their societies without major risks. It became a difficult task, that we once were able to do so effortlessly. We were forced to leave their community and create our own in the year 1786. . .but now they've forgotten about us, and they're slowly beginning to integrate themselves into our community, unaware of what we really are. 

Angels, Demons, Fairies, Mermaids, Hybrids, Vampires, Werewolves - we all exist. But now that humans are "invading" our community, we can no longer live as freely as we did before. We have to go back into hiding. The question is...will we accept the humans? Or destroy them? As for the humans...will they discover and destroy us, live obliviously, or join us? Fate is in your hands.

Form:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Race-
Looks-
Personality-
Example Post-

RULES:
1. no tlkin lik dis
2. be respectful
3. no godmodding
4. no one-liners
5.  if you want to harm, kill or do really anything to someone else's character, you must first talk it over and make sure I'm aware before you do so. I don't need to okay it, but both people have to pm me that its okay just so I'm aware.
6. Use " " to talk and (( )) for OOC
7. 3 characters is the limit per person.
8. you don't have to ask to join, just post your form.
9. NO DRAMA
10. put "I love bunnies" at the end of your example post if you read the rules xD
11. romance is allowed, but not too much (same with violence)

Races-

Vampire: not your stereotypical vampire; has retractable fangs, can go into sunlight and a limited few can control themselves when they smell blood, but if it's a fairies blood, it's nearly impossible to gain control. Has immense strength and speed. Eyes turn red when they lose control or drink blood. Fairy blood is especially delicious to them, they are unable to resist a Mermaid's voice.

Fairy: Regular size, able to conceal wings. Usually very cheerful, delicate and innocent. Incredibly in touch with nature, they are able to make plants grow. Able to fly, only with wings visible. Vampires are often after them for their blood, which is easy to get due to fairies being weak compared to a vampire's immense strength and speed. If a werewolf falls in love with a fairy, the fairy is able to "control" them, if the fairy chooses to due so.

Werewolf: Can morph full wolf, or half wolf at any time, but during full moons it is forcfully turned half-wolf and loses control. It has incredible strength - more than that of a vampire. If it falls in love with a fairy, the fairy is it's "master" unless otherwise decided by the fairy. If an Angel is bitten by a werewolf, it's possible for it to be turned into a human, as a result.

Angel: Angels have an otherworldly kind of beauty, have wings, which they are able to conceal, like fairies. They have powers to heal, and they are elegant and kind. Is able to destroy a demon's weapon turning them into a human, but if an Angel is bitten by a werewolf, the angel can be turned into a human as well.

Demon: Demons have two forms, their demon form and their form to blend in with humans. They are masters of darkness, able to create orbs of darkness and are one with shadows. They have a special weapon given to them at birth which stays with them throughout their life, only an Angel can destroy it, and if an angel does, they lose their powers of darkness and become a normal human. Hybrids can become a demon's "pet" if the demon is able to clasp an iron band with a broken off chain to a Hybrid's wrist.

Hybrid: Half human, half animal. Has a few characteristics of that animal, ex: ears, tail, wings, etc. Also has increased senses, as well as a few abilities that the animal they are fused with has. (if its a bird, they have flight, if its a cat, they have agility, etc.) A Hybrid has to be careful around demons because if they aren't, they could end up as the demon's "pet", almost like a slave. Is not affected by a Mermaid's voice, or charm and is able to take the mermaid's voice and seal it in a conch shell.

Mermaid: Extremely beautiful and charming. Able to breath underwater, as well as manipulate water. A mermaid's voice is extremely captivating and she can use it to charm people, whether she is singing or speaking. Often referred to as a siren. Has complete control over vampires when it comes to voice, but is unable to affect Hybrid's and is able to get their voice taken away by them and sealed in a conch shell.

Posted By:
Sooyoung
Sooyoung
StarStarStar

Form:
Name- Angela (Angie)
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Race- Mermaid
Looks-  mermaid and "human" form
Average height, 5''4'
Personality- Charming, kind, elegant and overprotective. She's mature and sometimes puts on a front of being egotistical.

Form:
Name- Isabella (Bella)
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Race- Hybrid (bunny)
Looks-  Without ears and tail
With ears and tail (her hair grows a little longer)
Pretty short, approximately 5''1'
Personality- Extremely innocent and oblivious. She's sweet and almost always thinks positively. Bubbly and outgoing once you get to know her, but otherwise is very shy.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name- Avian Bird
Gender- Male
Age- 15
Race- Hybrid.  Half human, half falcon
Looks- 
Personality- Avian is a natural born leader, yet soft-spoken.  He is also very gentle & intelligent.
Example Post- Avian was running through the woods.  He had to get away.  Running away from the demon chasing after him.  Soon, he spread hid wings & flew off the cliff.  It was a close call, the demon growling in anger & Avian sighing in relief.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Sooyoung
Sooyoung
StarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(May I join?)
Name- Avian Bird
Gender- Male
Age- 15
Race- Hybrid.  Half human, half falcon
Looks- 
Personality- Avian is a natural born leader, yet soft-spoken.  He is also very gentle & intelligent.
Example Post- Avian was running through the woods.  He had to get away.  Running away from the demon chasing after him.  Soon, he spread hid wings & flew off the cliff.  It was a close call, the demon growling in anger & Avian sighing in relief.

(( Yes you may join smile )) 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you.  When will we start?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Sooyoung
Sooyoung
StarStarStar
(( I'm thinking of waiting to get at least two more people before we start. ))

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(All right then.)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name- Bik Lee 
Gender- Girl
Age- 13
Race- Fairy 
Looks-  but has storm gray eyes and wears aqua crop tank top, pale blue jeans shorts, aqua and gray sneakers when acting as human. As Fairy: aqua and gray butterfly wings, aqua and gray dress that goes to ankles, sliver flats that tie mid-calf, and sliver highlights runing trough her hair and wings. 
Personality-shy, sweet, kind, and a bit angry.
Example Post- I love Bunnies

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
Sooyoung
Sooyoung
StarStarStar

"Nevadaiscoolname" wrote:

Form:
Name- Bik Lee 
Gender- Girl
Age- 13
Race- Fairy 
Looks-  but has storm gray eyes and wears aqua crop tank top, pale blue jeans shorts, aqua and gray sneakers when acting as human. As Fairy: aqua and gray butterfly wings, aqua and gray dress that goes to ankles, sliver flats that tie mid-calf, and sliver highlights runing trough her hair and wings. 
Personality-shy, sweet, kind, and a bit angry.
Example Post- I love Bunnies
(( thank you for using the code but could you write an example post? ))

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hayley Decody
Race: Vampire
Looks: Hayley Willams is gonna be a Character for me..
Personality:Hayley is a confident girl who loves doing things that no one else does. When you first meet Hayley she can seem like a total cold hearted being with no Empathy. When you get to know her she opens up and she is a great person to be around. After opening up she is a Caring, Sweet person. Just never EVER! Get on her bad side.....You'll regret it.
Example: Hayley ran throug the woods. Her Orange hair flickering behind her like an open flame. She grinned evily the smell of blood filled her nostrils. She saw a boy and a girl, possibly in a relationship. The just bumped heads giving them both nose bleeds. Hayley's uncontrollable red eyes shined in the moonlight. She approched them and pulled her fangs. She hissed and had a midnight snack.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Spelling Bee

What's 9+10?

What guitar style do you guys play?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos