Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

O - T H E K I T C H E N - lll [Roleplay Workshop]

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar
O  - T H E  K I T C H E N -  lll

[ This was not, suppose to be posted yet. There might be a few bugs in my writing, but the I'm impatient with my writing. Honestly, I'm not sure where this will go, but I'm hoping for the best. My time on this community is limited, but I'll try my best to keep it running. ]

(  D3ment!o - Productions )

I Try to be Something I'm Not,
Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar

Hungry? Thirsty? 
Welcome to The Kitchen. 

Where all your roleplay cravings can be satisfied at the touch of your coordinated fingertips. 

Our goal is to serve up fresh courses of many different roleplay genres, using a collaborated group of talented writers and, maybe even the new upcoming legends will be born here? Who knows where the possibilities may lie, or where this experience will take you. All in all, it's your choice whether or not to get on board.

In The Kitchen, the writers here are known as Chefs; nothing else. 
And like all Chefs, they start off at the bottom.. Naturally. Promotions are earned, not gifted in The Kitchen.

Throughout the progression of The Kitchen and it's Chefs, many roleplays will be served. To start off, the majority of the roleplays will be posted by moi; but as time passes, Chefs will have the option to post a submission. 

I believe that this is 100% necessary to have a roleplay inside of The Kitchen at all times, to keep The Kitchen active and bustling with life. Also, throughout the in roleplay experience, your skills as a Chef will undoubtedly increase through repetition and patience. 

Submissions are recommended and a key feature to The Kitchen. Any and all submissions will be viewed by the Chefs, where all mistakes/errors will be caught and corrected in a timely manner. Basically, only constructive comments are allowed.

Also, if you're insecure or uneasy about your work, think of this as a workshop. You'll never improve if you never take the risk.

Chefs will begin at the bottom of the standings until they prove otherwise, that they should be promoted.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar

§   C h e f  •  P o s i t i o n s # #
#
#
#
X - Head Chef - X

TAKEN - Dementio
Head Chef; The authority of the kitchen. Everything must run through the Head Chef's station before acceptance into The Kitchen, where your work will be posted for the community to see. Anyone who isn't officially a part of The Kitchen, will be permitted to view and comment politely. 

O - Executive Chef - O

OPEN - [ Application Required ]
Executive Chef; 
Highly skilled chef. Behind the Head Chef, they retain a large amount of culinary talent, control, and of course, respect. The hearth is where the heart lies, but in The Kitchen.. Here's where the writers thrive. 

O - Sous Chefs - O

Sous Chefs; 
Second-In-Command to both Chefs. They fall in their tempo, their own category, and have proven that they deserve to. Like promotions, trust is earned, not gifted. Be cautious to follow the Sous Chef code..

O - Banquet Chef - O

Banquet Chef; 
Lenient, roleplays all genres. But, this person has the overwhelming skill to be able to serve all of the roleplay genres with considerable amount of skill and effort reflected in their dishes.

O - Entremetier [ Vegetable Chef ] - O

Vegetable Chef;
Prepares hot appetizers, and always pressed for time. Essentially, instead of backstories and written work, they demonstrate their skills when put into action. Quick, decisive reactions when in roleplay, planned accordingly to their characters.

O - Pastry Chef - O

Pastry Chef; 
Specialized in fluffy, friendly, roleplay genres, also romance roleplays are included in there as well.These are the courses that build relationships, in character and out of character. Whether you admit it or not, secretly we all aspire to meet the right people. 

O - Butcher Expert - O

Butcher; 
Sloppy, maybe even gruesome, fast paced action roleplays. They put their work, sweat and blood in every moment of it. The backstories are short the majority of the time, but every word means something to the plot they have in store for their recipients.

O - Roundsman - O

Roundsman;
Also referred to as a swing cook, fills in as needed on station in The Kitchen. Rather than facilitate their own roleplay, they tag along with another Chef; A partnership. With another Chef at their side, supporting them, eventually they achieve great things.

O - Expediter or Announcer - O

OPEN - [ No Application ]
Expediter; 
The expediter takes the orders from the dining room and relays them to the stations in the kitchen. Essentially in this case, brainstorming. This person also often puts the finishing touches on the dish before it goes to the dining room, but never appointed as the editor.

O - Chef Steward - O

Chef Steward; 
Low rank/respect. Caters to and edits the customers meals/roleplays. Not officially appointed as the editor, but the issues pointed out are detected, as well as appreciated.

O - Waiter - O

Waiter; 
Serves and evaluates courses to all recipients, none originally prepared by the waiter. This person has not proven that they are worthy to be in The Kitchen, sadly.

Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar

•  A P P L I C A T I O N • T E M P L A T E  •

What is your Official Address, or What may we Call You?

•_____________________•

What Motivation do you Have to Join The Kitchen?

•_____________________•

Which Position are you Applying for?

•_____________________•

Please give us a Submission of your Work. This will Serve as the main purpose for the Template, and Whether or not you Receive the Position you've Applied for.

•_____________________•

{ … And yes, I purposely made the 'dotted lines' looks like derp faces. }

# •____• )

Any and all questions are welcomed, no matter how insignificant. Dementio would love to see more of your lovely foreheads hitting teh subscribe button when you decide to join this lovely establishment. :3

This production was inspired by BajanCanadian, my favourite YouTuber out of my vast section of favoured and subscribed channels.

Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar
C'mon ... I've been looking forward to this for awhile now.
Even just one person, I'll be more than thankful. -.o

Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

WHAT IS JESUS TO YOU ?

What are you feeling right now?

Whats your pet doing right now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos