Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Weird ~ A Middle School RP

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 Lock
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Hilary flipped her hair out of her eyes and continued texting. She was talking to her friend, Aimee. Aimee was a girl who had been friends with Hilary in Elementary school. Aimee and Hilary had been total dorks in Elementary, But Hilary didn't' mention Aimee to anyone. but it was at that moment that she saw A girl with long attractive brown hair walk in, texting. Hilary stared. It couldn't be...

Alyssa was writing notes when a unfamiliar looking girl walked in. She was texting away happily, So Alyssa restrained herself from talking to her. But a sudden thought occurred. If Alyssa made friends with this honestly beautiful girl then she could get back to being popular! She quickly set her bag down away from the empty seat that she used for her spare stuff.

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Lacey walked into the classroom, followed by her friend Adam. They both sat down in the back of the room. Adam was listening to his iPod, trying to hide the fact that e was, and not doing so well at it. Meanwhile, Lacey was absently staring at random objects in the room: the whiteboard, desks, chairs, the window, and then the floor. Then Lacey opened her notebook and began to draw. Adam dragged his chair a few inches over to Lacey's desk. He looked over Lacey's shoulder.
      "What are you drawing?" Adam asked.
     "Nothing, I'm just doodling." Lacey replied, lifting her notebook for Adam to see.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Alyssa Looked back down at her notebook as the girl Aimee walked in. Alyssa took out her phone sneakily and checked her messages. As usual, There wasn't a sing message, except for a phone notification.

Hilary tried to ignore her instant shock by looking around the class. She looked at a girl and a boy talking to one another, The boy listening to his iPod and the girl, Drawing.

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Was I accepted?)

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
(The main forum post says:
"All forms are automaticallt accepted, unless I say otherwise", SO yeah, you are accepted)

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
"Can I draw something on your hand?" Lacey asked Adam.
"Sure." Adam said, smiling.
Lacey took out a black pen and started to draw on Adam's hand. She drew a flower. She colored the petals back and colored lightly with the pen to make the middle of the flower gray. Then she drew two swords that looked like they were crossing behind the flower. Lacey took Adam by the wrist and held his hand up for him to see,
"Like it?" Lacey asked.
"It's awesome!" Adam exclaimed.
Lacey smiled and turned her attention back to her notebook. She looked at the clock, already wishing for the day to be over. She tapped her pen on her desk.
Adam took a piece of paper and a textbook out of his backpack and started working the homework he'd 'forgotten' to do last night.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
RockStarLover
RockStarLover
Star
Name: Carter Sanchez
Bio: Is a bad girl with a really bad reputation but the person people think she is isn't the real her
Looks: For RP
Label: loner, bad girl, but a smarty
other: no 
Random Weird Fact: i like trains :P

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
(Accepted! Except the entry expectation is that you put a real fact, not an opinion like I like trains.in the Random weird fact box Big Grin)

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( hi there! may I join?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
(Yup)

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos